Automated Trading Championship 2008 Has Started!

Roromaru has already made around 25% in the first few hours , and i can't believe that codersguru has the biggest loss unbelievable ...

I wish codersguru all the best he is a great programmer and have helped lots of us to learn MT4 ... Good luck guru

Yes, good luck to Codersguru. The competition just started and I expect him to make a comeback. Bring it home for Forex-Tsd!!!

ANG3110 has doubled the account in the first few hours, the championship this year is off to a rocket start , if it stayed that way we may see the million by the end of it

Account history for ANG3110 and the data in it showing:

balance :14577

equity :14273

margin : 10505.92

free margin : 3767.08

profit : -304

and the "main" data :

balance : 20251

profit : -855

equity : 19396

Nothing has changed

Maybe one day. Until then...

MiniMe:
ANG3110 has doubled the account in the first few hours, the championship this year is off to a rocket start , if it stayed that way we may see the million by the end of it
Files:
ang.jpg  101 kb

mladen:

Nothing has changed

Maybe one day. Until then...

true , lets wait till the dust clear up ... I guess few may blow their accounts trading 4 and 3 lots form the beginning.

mladen are you in the championship ?

No. Trading, in my opinion, is not a competition and it never will be.

Competitions like this have a purpose that has nothing to do with trading (just see "better"s performance after the championship : roughly it is of a "coin tossing" system) and I must add, nothing to do with ea codding either (rare are the really serious EAs (with serious MM included) that ever took part of "championships").

And now, when even I am getting those mails saying "mt decompiler for 399$" anyone taking part of it did not take enough time to think about it.

So instead of that, let's be serious. Grail seeking is much more interesting

MiniMe:
true , lets wait till the dust clear up ... I guess few may blow their accounts trading 4 and 3 lots form the beginning. mladen are you in the championship ?

MiniMe:
doubled the account in the first few hours

That statement alone guarantees the fact that he'll blow out before this thing is through.

Mr.Marketz:
That statement alone guarantees the fact that he'll blow out before this thing is through.

I give him till the end of the week.

It actually makes me sad : loosing everything that was earned in a period like this?

Files:
trend.gif  28 kb

mladen:
It actually makes me sad : loosing everything that was earned in a period like this?

Why you lost here? I don't understand...

Reason: