Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 89

mladen:
Maybe the best is to start with some general information (from here, for example : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform )

Thanks nladen.

This thread has started from year 2008. which post or page I start reading?

best,

There is lots of good stuff in the beginning of this thread. Personally, I would start at page 1. Keep in mind that there are no definitive answers but lots to learn, so take your time.

arashit:
Hi guys,

would anyone please guide me for the first post I must start reading?

best,

Hi Arashit,

Trading is a journey and going through this thread is nothing short of that. I will echo my fellow teammates at Forex-TSD and highly recommend starting at post 1 and working your way through the thread. There is an immense wealth of information for those who seek knowledge. With that said, however, this thread contains nothing for thrill seekers or silver bullet trekkers.

Should you have any questions feel free to post here and am certain one of the friendly forum staff or forum members will be happy to answer.

Cheers,

Pip

Pip:
I have a quick request to make of our competent coders.

Is it possible to produce an MTF version of Fourier Extrapolator (formerly known as CPO) that can be used to produce a composite projection of different TF?

What am looking for is to be able to add the projection of different timeframes into one single projection that I can apply on any TF starting from M1 all the way up to MN.

Only now noticed the post, sorry

I think that you were a member of advanced section at the times when that problem (multi time framing of an extrapolation) was on agenda. Eventually I did solve the problem (as you might remember I used objects for that instead of buffers since otherwise it was not possible to do that in some cases) but that way was made for one specific aplication

mladen:
Only now noticed the post, sorry I think that you were a member of advanced section at the times when that problem (multi time framing of an extrapolation) was on agenda. Eventually I did solve the problem (as you might remember I used objects for that instead of buffers since otherwise it was not possible to do that in some cases) but that way was made for one specific aplication

Yes, I remember that very well my friend but I admit, I am no where near as competent as you are in coding it. It was merely wishful thinking on my part, don't feel obligated to do anything with it. I will restudy your code and see if I can tackle it myself. Thanks for taking the time to respond mate.

" I will echo my fellow teammates at Forex-TSD" - echo me and see what happens!:)

arashit:
Thanks nladen.

This thread has started from year 2008. which post or page I start reading?

best,

arashit

I don't want to scare you, but see the results that a search of MIT open course ware returns when you are searching for "Fourier transform" : there are 8040 results (and the majority are complete courses, pdf documents, presentations, ...) There is no simple way to master it. Take your time and it will be worth it

OpenCourseWare Search Results: fourier transform

Pava:
" I will echo my fellow teammates at Forex-TSD" - echo me and see what happens!:)

echo Pava

Update forecast.

It seems that Spectre and CPO are now aligning nicely indicating potential sideway action. Do bear in mind that sideway action can have a bias to it, meaning it could be moving up or down slightly but with no real power. I have left the old projection date on the chart and placed the new one, which currently reads August 6th 2013.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

echo Snowski

" Do bear in mind " or bull.......

Snowski:
echo Pava
Reason: