Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 106

tropicalrecon:

Is there a source on how to use this thing?

You do not need a source of spectrometr. dll (which was written in CPP by te way) in order to make that code work. All you need is that dll

mladen:
You do not need a source of spectrometr. dll (which was written in CPP by te way) in order to make that code work. All you need is that dll

I meant, how to read the indicator. When do you know to buySell? Sorry.

tropicalrecon:

I meant, how to read the indicator. When do you know to buySell? Sorry.

What happened to this thread? 

Guys, please come back. 

luffy:

What happened to this thread? 

Guys, please come back. 

What is the answer to that question?

there are some indicators based on spectrometer @mql5.com coded by nikolay kositsin, one might find them interesting to experiment with . their name is basically i-spectrAnalysis_name , for example " https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13748 " is i-spectrAnalysis_obv , u can find rsi , chaikin , momentum & other versions too .

whisperer:
What is the answer to that question?
They became rich and they left. :-(

Hi All,

Does anybody (maybe Pip or Mladen) have this indi for MT5 (as mq5)? The indi was discussed on page 52 and page 57 of this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
cpo.mq4  7 kb

dabiel6:

Hi All,

Does anybody (maybe Pip or Mladen) have this indi for MT5 (as mq5)? The indi was discussed on page 52 and page 57 of this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Not (I don't have it for mt5 yet, but it will be made)

In the mean time, use this one in metatrader 4 (this is the correct version, and some new options added)

Files:
cpo new.mq4  6 kb

Thank you very much Mladen. This was a super fast response. I am trying to migrate to MT5 and setting up my system with the indicators I normally use in MT4. I am looking forward for the mq5 version.

dabiel6:
Thank you very much Mladen. This was a super fast response. I am trying to migrate to MT5 and setting up my system with the indicators I normally use in MT4. I am looking forward for the mq5 version.

As a part of preparation :

Upgraded version with some changes. Biggest change is that the bands are not calculated as some factor (which is all in all, a %, which might work for some values, but will not work at all for other values - it is enough to use original rsi values, and the bands will be much tighter, which is not logical) but as deviations, and then they are staying the same regardless of the basic value. Some more changes (mainly in the code - it is 99.99% ready now to be ported to MT5)

Files:
cpo 1.1.mq4  7 kb
Reason: