Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 56

godrich:
just curious...

when using the composite cycle option, how much re calculating is there of the past cycle ?

i have placed vertical lines on the chart to mark high/lows but have noticed that when i return to mt4 the lines are no longer in the same position.

i know this indicator is not for exact entry/exit but i am concerned as to just how much it moves.

thanks for any info that can be given

The whole thing moves, it's FFT nature to do so based on new presented data. Think of it as best fit, hence it is best used for trend estimation and not entry signals

10 bars as far as I know.

Seriously I scared my self , I didn't expect the oil to follow my predictions as my oil chart is not a 24/5 like the forex , but no kidding OMG I am really surprised.

This is trading cycles gangnam style level , I am also attaching this month performance , not showing off just showing

MiniMe:
Lets try the oil to see if it follow the rules , the trade is two days a head ,its on a 30 min chart , there are +- 2 error bars

The move should be significant on this one "I guess "

I can't edit my previous post so I am correcting it with this one

*correction : the yellow line is shifted few bars than one of the charts I posted perviously

gangnam style

Last screen shot to make it official thread spam .

I kindly ask the admin to ban me for a week so I can finish my other pending work.

minime...you didn't quite pick the top...

Pava:
minime...you didn't quite pick the top...

Trust me I did , the analysis were done on the 1H chart , however to :

1-Avoid posting my analysis and exposing the trading logic2-show the significance of the move

i open a 30 min chart , to prove itlook at my screen shots , you will notice 1H chart Brent open , thats the chart which holds the analysis. You don't expect my analysis to be a single yellow line , do you ?

If it makes you feel any better , my friend who wrote the system for me said its lucky call , but I say its talent .

lucky vs talent = po-tay-toe vs po-tah-toe:rolleyes: la meme chose

...somehow I'm feeling tic-tac's resurrection:)...can not believe my eyes:)

should of bet the farm on Oil

nice trade

much better than the measly 6pips the Euros moved in the same time

Reason: