Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 54

In my experience, there are 3 groups of people that ask for information

Group 1 - Genuine learner

These are people who are starting new in forex or have been at it for a while and are interested in strengthening their experience in a specific discipline or a couple of complementary disciplines. Their requests are focused, specific, polite and are gracious to any helping hand regardless whether they get what they want or not.

Group 2 - System hoppers

These are people that have been at it for a while and are in search for the holy grail. No system is good enough for them unless it is 100% accurate. They will continue system hopping until they grow old and miss the bus completely or begin to realize that their quest is not fruitful and will transition to Group 1. They may or may not make it in their search. Their requests are usually demanding and generalized, but they are gracious to any helping hand.

Group 3 - Leechers

This group is the worse, they can be considered as a subset of system hoppers but the nasty ones because not only are they looking for the holy grail, but they also make it an objective to collect as many systems/indicators, etc from various sources for the sole purpose of distributing them on warez forums and the like. They are typically cheap and are looking for something in exchange for nothing. They are characterized as lowest of the low, radiate with ignorance and are very deceiving in order to get what they want, and if they don't get it, they turn real nasty and ridicule those that don't entertain their requests or even worse, attack the character of the "would had been a helping hand". And it goes without saying, this group will never make a single penny trading.

So, next time you make a request for an indicator, system, template, or whatever it is you are asking for, consider which group you fall into and what sort of response you will get.

With respect,

Pip

4. Know it all

Those are passing their judgement onto others...that's my little pip of opinion...

and let us not forget

Group 5 - The Village Idiots

People in this group are characterized by providing useless comments that neither educate nor entertain. They prowl forums racking up posts, points, ranks and moving up in levels with no clear objective and no benefit to themselves or the community that hosts them. Their hallmark is sarcasm and destructive criticism. They will disguise their activity with a cloak of enlightenment but when analyzed ignorance is revealed. Nevertheless, they can take on a mild character when they seek information or help.

yes Ms. Pip...let's not forget those

cycles

ok

just when I was starting to think that I know everything about Forex,I've found this thread about Cycles.

Very interesting reading

thx

swissForex:
ok

just when I was starting to think that I know everything about Forex,I've found this thread about Cycles.

Very interesting reading

thx

Hello SwissForex,

One of the crucial steps to success is to realize that one does not know everything. Welcome aboard and we look forward to your contribution.

Cheers,

Pip

Pava:
MiniMe...as I wrote somewhere on this forum before...the price chart...if you place lines, according to your calculations or without giving a thought....those lines will hit turning points like 90% of the time...some small turning points...some big ones...so...I am not convinced...

Ha

MiniMe:
BTW the yellow line on the chart is supposed to be a possible turning point and thats few days a head

Cycles boss mode

MiniMe:
Ha Cycles boss mode

Cha Ching!

Ain't no body gonna argue now!

Well done Minime

With respect,

Pip

I am not greedy since the trade is on 30 min chart it can last for another 2-3 hours but I can't baby sit the trade, the pips on the video were for the monthly chart.

The new lines are the new cycles, I made them all in the same colour to make it more difficult to track as the idea is not to copy what I do , because the market have a SHORT term memory. So unlike what stated in Hurst and Delta where they assume the cycles stay and repeat themselves . The forex cycles are short ( relative to the timeframe ) so short for a daily can mean two years while short on the 30 min can mean 3 days

So you have few days to look for your cycle , search for the cycle length , there are more than one cycle on each tf if you manage to plot all that on one chart then you would see the future. Similar to Windowing Fourier concept which I mentioned way back in my posts. Another approach is to look for patterns and overlap them.

Personally I only use cycle lines and they do the job

My 10$

Fadi

MiniMe:
I am not greedy since the trade is on 30 min chart it can last for another 2-3 hours but I can't baby sit the trade, the pips on the video were for the monthly chart.

The new lines are the new cycles, I made them all in the same colour to make it more difficult to track as the idea is not to copy what I do , because the market have a SHORT term memory. So unlike what stated in Hurst and Delta where they assume the cycles stay and repeat themselves . The forex cycles are short ( relative to the timeframe ) so short for a daily can mean two years while short on the 30 min can mean 3 days

So you have few days to look for your cycle , search for the cycle length , there are more than one cycle on each tf if you manage to plot all that on one chart then you would see the future. Similar to Windowing Fourier concept which I mentioned way back in my posts. Another approach is to look for patterns and overlap them.

Personally I only use cycle lines and they do the job

My 10$

Fadi

I am 100% certain your PM inbox is flooded with messages by now

Reason: