Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 86

But everything depends on the quotes of particular broker.

Just one example with some testing ID.

Look at the price value and when the trade was open and when closed:

And why? Spike? Look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805/page35

So, everything is based on quotes of course.

That is why this Signal Analyzer indicator is doing the stats simulation.

Files:
spikes.jpg  46 kb

Technical questions

Just curious about how things work.

Is sent everything from signal provider to buyers? Like pending orders, modification or deletion of pending orders, trailing stops?

Yes.

You can look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

newdigital:
Yes. You can look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Ok, but this is not kinda useless ? I understand to send TS (but if broker is 5 decimals will do tons of traffic), but what is the point to send pending orders activity? Is not more "clean" to send only market orders, I mean when pending order is executed, send it?

Everything is sending. For any broker: IBFX with m, 4 digit price, 5 digit price. It is converting automatically.

You can try by yourself - there are a lot of free signals made by some EAs so no need to pay anything to try and to use. Of course there are some commercial signals. But there are more free than commercial in present time.

And most of elite section EAs are connected with RAS for free for elite members.

I am trying already for a while.

I just make a observation, maybe considering filtering unnecessary traffic is not a bad idea, but if your server is happy handling all, fine by me.

Suggestion to all the vendors:

If you have open trades with stop loss and/or take profit value so please do not close your Metatrader for many hours untill the trades will be closed. Because your open trades may be closed with closed Metatrader and RAS EA will not report correct time for those closing trade. And it will be mistake in your advanced stats.

For example (joked explanation).

RAS report abstracts.

- Vendor: "I open buy for EURUSD at quotas 1.4200, with take profit = 100 and stop loss = 50 with the ticket 12345. It was at 6 pm. I closed Metatrader and went to sleep. Than I open Metatrader in the morning at 8 am and I see that my trade was closed by take profit at 3 am. It was good because I slept".

- RAS EA: "my vendor closed me at 6 am so I stoped working. I did my last ticket report to my server at 5:59 and went to sleep together with my vendor. When my vendor opened Metatrader so I started to work and I did my ticket report at 8 am. I reported that some trades were closed. Time stamp on my report was 8 am. I could not make this ticket report at 3 am with this quotas because I slept. I reported that those trades were closed at 8 am with the quotas from 3 am. If I did something wrong so sorry guys".

Not for promotion but in case the members does not know: if you are elite member of the forum so you can see more signals. For example, the signals with the letter 'E' are from elite section.

I am connecting more elite section EAs with RAS. For example, Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter was connected with RAS today. Tomorrow: Goldwarrior few versions with timefilter. And so on.

Just for information.

Files:

My equity never went down to 450 or 150? Look at the graph....I was floating maybe -70 bucks at one time...

Files:
equity.gif  101 kb

ElectricSavant:
My equity never went down to 450 or 150? Look at the graph....I was floating maybe -70 bucks at one time...

hi looks nice ea but too less statistics. Do you have more?

Reason: