RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 10

MiniMe:
Hi Newdigital What are the limitation for Scalping ?

Just one example of some limitation.

ID 78: Breakout M5 | Rent a Signal

Seller opened and closed sell order on IBFX Metatrader:

His buyer's RAS EA open and close same order on Alpari russian Metatrader:

So, you can see the differences?

Differences is the time to transfer the information about the order to the buyer + different quotes/datafeed for 2 different brokers.

So, you understand this limitation.

Files:

New RAS EA version (1.19) was uploaded on RAS website.

Difference between this new one and old one is timefilter only.

Timefilter is working for sellers.

So, if you are the seller and you are not using (and do not want to use) timefilter so - do not need to change a version.

But timefilter may be good to create few more signals with 2 RAS EAs in one metatrader: same trades will be sent to 2 different IDs - one ID may be with timefilter and the other oen - without timefilter.

In this way I am trading Goldwarrior EA:

2 RAS EAs attached to 2 charts. One RAS EA with timefilter. The other RAS EA is without timefilter. And same trades from Goldwarrior EA are sending to 2 different IDs on 1 Metatrader:

More about timefilter please read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Files:

Timefilter for sellers.

What is that?

It is the seller can estimate the working hours for his orders to be transmitted to the buyers. Of course, all orders will be processed without time limitation. Timefilter is affected on the openning new orders only.

Buyers will receive the trades within working hours estimated by seller.

It is RAS EA version 1.19.

If you are seller and if you want to use timefilter so use version 1.19 - it was uploaded on RAS website.

Timefilter for buyers.

Timetilter for buyers is the following: the seller is trading as he wants and buyer is receiving the orders within working hours which he (buyer) estimated for himself. We do not have it yet. It will be in the next version.

If someone is having any question so ask please.

Because currently I am using the version with timefilter for 4 elite section EAs with RAS and I can share experience about it.

ND,

Any update on why EA's are opening 2 x trades at once, both with the same RAS ID Number ??

Cheers

Neil

The developers did not reply yet: they have your log file and all the information/posts.

I think: most big problem is that RAS EA can not delete excel log file, right?

I will inform you of course about results or fixing by PM or here on the thread.

newdigital:
The developers did not reply yet: they have your log file and all the information/posts.

I think: most big problem is that RAS EA can not delete excel log file, right?

I will inform you of course about results or fixing by PM or here on the thread.

No problems

I also mention that my VPS is running 64bit Windows, if this helps.

Neil

Reported already to them.

Just need few days.

newdigital:
Reported already to them. Just need few days.

Ok,

I've set the buy_lots_max_per_trade to 1, which has seems to have stopped multiple instances of the trade opening !

Edit : No it hasn't

Neil

lot multiplier is for EA. Not for particular ID.

For example, if you are using many IDs with 1 RAS EA so lot multiplier will be one for all those IDs.

To use different lot multipliers for different IDs so it is necessaty to separate RAS EAs for 1 metatrader.

For example:

1 RAS EA with ID 123

the other RAS EA with ID 345

and so on.

In this case lot multiplier can be used for IDs.

But for now: lot multiplier is for RAS EA, whetever how manhy IDs this RAS EA is trading.

Reason: