Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 45

Big lot size may push up or down. I think serious signal providers and buyers will not take too seriously top ranking, but will focus on consistency. By the way, wouldn't it be interesting to rank by consistency, measured by some stats run on historical performance? Well, a quick glance at the equity/balance charts gives a good idea about it.

newdigital:
People are using different lot size: 0.01 or 1 ... I saw 5 and 10 ... in this case the members will use big lot size to the the first in ranking ...

Anyway, best in pips is not the best in general ...

I do not think that someone will buy the signals (if it is for money) without looking at the stats first.

If we will have the section for RAS in the forum (not 1 this thread but whole section with many threads) so signal providers will have the possibility to explain everything, to promote and so on.

Just an idea.

There is also room for comments within RAS also....In my opinion, we do want to provide a place in tsd however...to keep the solicitations contained in the proposed tsd/RAS sub forum and not all over the place in the other tsd threads and sub forums....

It should also be for the moderator to move posts or make a suggestion by PM for the new RAS sub forum when a signal vendor/seller is promoting his service in the wrong place.

eS

P.S. Remember oiler? He would be foaming at the mouth for RAS...

newdigital:
If we will have the section for RAS in the forum (not 1 this thread but whole section with many threads) so signal providers will have the possibility to explain everything, to promote and so on. Just an idea.

You know...the more I think about this the more I think like Jairo...We should have the stats chart visable (still visable but click on it to enlarge) on the signal page, next to each seller.

ES

Jairo:
Big lot size may push up or down. I think serious signal providers and buyers will not take too seriously top ranking, but will focus on consistency. By the way, wouldn't it be interesting to rank by consistency, measured by some stats run on historical performance? Well, a quick glance at the equity/balance charts gives a good idea about it.

Excuse me for interuppting but this is a good idea...RAS is proving to be unique thus far and a consistency column/chart could be just another innovation.

ES

Jairo:

The developers are having a hard time with us, lol. In my opinion, this is an excellent idea. I think the best and simplest way to evaluate a signal is looking at its historical equity/balance chart. Most important aspects of its mechanics is somehow exposed there.

ElectricSavant:
You know...the more I think about this the more I think like Jairo...We should have the stats chart visable (still visable but click on it to enlarge) on the signal page, next to each seller. ES

This is the reason.....Jairo...you hit the nail right on the head...This is the comment of the week that I am quoting from you...(RAS should make this easy with their default signal page...the respect from the clients will be huge)

ES

I think serious signal providers and buyers will not take too seriously top ranking, but will focus on consistency.

Now most important but but less talked : the Money questions.

1. What will be the modalities of payment ?

You should allow all actual form : Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers, webmoney etc ...

2. Does the signal seller will have a particular contract with RAS (TSD or ND), I mean the team ? This is related to payout situation for who need justification (taxes, money laundering invest., etc )

3. What will be the form of payout for the seller ?

I suppose we are talking about a centralized system here: buyer are paying TSD or RAS for the services and RAS is paying monthly seller...so what will be concretely the financial and legal organization of this ?

My question is for the situation where will get some very good coder, with very good signal, so a lot of clients...a lot of money will have to to be transferred, how this will be done, and by who and in with legal form ?

PS : Let's imagine that some criminals want to clean some money, they could easily use your services, isn't it ? (Visa cash out or paypal cash out etc...)

PS.2 : AND YOU CANNOT limit this services to one payment modalities....

ES, thanks for the commend. I have been browsing the RAS site for some time now and I think it is already very good. Aren't ND and the developers being excessively self demanding, lol, prior to official release? Stats sophistication may come gradually over time. The payment questions pointed out by mudar are important. Correct addessing this will for sure have direct impact on the success of this great idea. I am some kind of (very imperfect) perfectionist so I understand if there is a bit of this here..

ElectricSavant:
This is the reason.....Jairo...you hit the nail right on the head...This is the comment of the week that I am quoting from you...(RAS should make this easy with their default signal page...the respect from the clients will be huge)

ES

I think serious signal providers and buyers will not take too seriously top ranking, but will focus on consistency.

HeHe I do not even know what perfect is....

ES

Jairo:
ES, thanks for the commend. I have been browsing the RAS site for some time now and I think it is already very good. Aren't ND and the developers being excessively self demanding, lol, prior to official release? Stats sophistication may come gradually over time. The payment questions pointed out by mudar are important. Correct addessing this will for sure have direct impact on the success of this great idea. I am some kind of (very imperfect) perfectionist so I understand if there is a bit of this here..
Reason: