5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 4

alex84:
what is the murry's indy ? could you post it ? here is my tpl and indies i added

Alex84,

murry ind can be found in post #21 on pg3

I found the ind in the murry trading thread

good day and thanks for tpl.

Matt

HEY LEO

in your system do you use the smooth eikein ashi to open trades or to close your trades ?

If not here is what i would propose, it's just to try to improve your nice system. Feel free to comment and to tell me if i'm wrong.

i think we could delete this indy (smooth HA) and use a standard heiken ashi with T3. So we could add to your system a part of the supernova system explained here Supernova GBP/JPY Mini Trend Catcher in the first post of Cryten. I would then replace the MA Cross alert by the QQE signals. I also would delete rainbows 4 and 8 to get a better trend filter. Here's the template you get. I think that should filter a bit the false signals.

1-first of all i check the trend on the rainbow

2-i wait for a strong trend (ferrufx)

3-then i wait for a QQE signal in the trend (instead of ma cross signal)

4-then for a short setup I am looking for price (HA) to be cleanly below the green ma (t3 standard settings) So if going short you want red candles with no or few upper shadows

5-then i check other indies to be ok : Macd, Macd arrows, squarres and crosses,stoch, laguerre and DMI

i don't know if laguerre is very helpfull...i'm not used to this one, i'll see

MM would be to open 2 trades when all signals are ok

1- TP 20 SL 20

2- TS 30 SL 20

so we bank at least 20 pips moves and try to catch bigger moves

Any comment welcome ! So we can improve our trading lifes !

thanks

Files:
t3.mq4  4 kb
5minalex_1.tpl  48 kb

Hey Guys

Hi all

Been to busy this week, also sick, and my dog just got his back legs paralized and needed an operation.

Tomorrow I ll answer the questions.

I think it s nice you guys work in the system to make it better, Very nice Ideas.

Everyone will have different Ideas but if it works for you, fair enough. The best system for you, will be the one you develop yourself. Just take the primary point of this system and add your Ideas to fit you better.

Also working in a 30 min Trend Finder System. Really cool so far.

Leo_BR

ferrufx

i like ferrufx indicator

Leo_br

When we can see overbough and ovewrsold, and when we can exit entry ?

u made it

Hi Leo,

I've just got to laugh This sytem looks similar to yours on ebay but it has a price tag of $249 why ohhh why would someone pay that? Thank you for your system and idea's I'm glad you shared it with us out of the goodness of your heart?

On the other hand for the life of me I am trying to figure out the other indicators on the chart....I enjoy doing that when the markets sideways

If you have any ideas please let me know.

Matt

Leo,

Sorry about your dog! I hope all will be OK. Love your template and indicators, and use it to confirm another system I use. Would be very interested in your 30 minute trend finder system. Thanks.

Leo_BR:
Hi all

Been to busy this week, also sick, and my dog just got his back legs paralized and needed an operation.

Tomorrow I ll answer the questions.

I think it s nice you guys work in the system to make it better, Very nice Ideas.

Everyone will have different Ideas but if it works for you, fair enough. The best system for you, will be the one you develop yourself. Just take the primary point of this system and add your Ideas to fit you better.

Also working in a 30 min Trend Finder System. Really cool so far.

Leo_BR

Perhaps we can develop together two versions of this 30 minute system,one with Elite indicators and one with public indicators;only if you give us the system concept and what kind of indicators are needed for the public development.

vladv:
Perhaps we can develop together two versions of this 30 minute system,one with Elite indicators and one with public indicators;only if you give us the system concept and what kind of indicators are needed for the public development.

Mmm... I think basic trend signals can be matched with bbband_stop, Hama colored and, of course, Heiken-Ashi smoothed. Laguerre is a comon indy. I think the one in the bottom can be Rsi_div. If not, his signal can be matched with that indy.

All can be found in public forum.

Reason: