School of Pimpology - page 95

Message in the Sangria

Dear Le Pimp;

Outstanding work - thank you for testing the new receipe. It will I can assure you receive some attention this weekend.

To business; a challenging morning where I have been handling each trade very carefully. I had to be patient and wait for the set-up. It was difficult to establish direction. I managed an entry in gold on break at 898 and closed at 892 for +60pips and I took a cheeky trade on crude 95.03 short to 94.63 for +40 pips. I then entered usd/chf, and thought it would be good for more pips. Gold and crude started to gain strength so I cut the trade for +4 (1.0982 - 1.0986). Total 104 pips.

Made my target. Will see if anything takes my fancy later. Gold looked good a moment ago for a possible long, but it needs to break up a bit first.

Enjoy the day.

Rubber Gloves Rockie

okranoblues:
Hi Fx pimp, Would you like to share the indicators and settings and what's the rule to go long or short? Thanks in advance

Follow this link; https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and read through the start until to the end...

Okranoblues

you can email me for the template and indicators, but to get a grasp of how to trade the strategy you really need to do as suggested in the previous post and read everything a couple of times.

There are no short cuts I am afraid, you will need to practise everything on a demo account until you double your starting pot then and only then are you ready for the battlefield

FX Pimp:
Okranoblues

you can email me for the template and indicators, but to get a grasp of how to trade the strategy you really need to do as suggested in the previous post and read everything a couple of times.

There are no short cuts I am afraid, you will need to practise everything on a demo account until you double your starting pot then and only then are you ready for the battlefield

Hi Pimp,

first trade today on my target of 25 pips per day on Gb/Us and cahrt attached

1st live trade so waited & wiated for right time and went in when all CCI's were correct, trade profit at swing low for 25 pips

thanks

paul

Files:
gb_us.gif  24 kb

Un certain

I'm not really confident on the market direction this morning...appears the CEO and the Chairmen are not agreeing. Is this a indication to stay out?

FX Pimp:

Keep an eye on Euro though. IF ir falls below 1.4350 there might be a shorting opportunity.

Not a major player in a relatively sideways Euro market this morning but a good 60 odd pips to be had.

Gold now looking weak so may be worth holding onto this for a bit.

I am in possession of the new free chat. it's just a matter of setting it up now.

Being about as IT literate as my late great grand mother I am having some difficulties but at least we have it.

As soon as I have managed to work it out I will inform you all.

I haven't forgotten you and we will be bigger and better as soon as this teething problem is dealt with.

Thanks for your patience.

Files:
cheeky_3.gif  40 kb

Setting and rules

Hi fx pimp this is my email address

crossroad_drr@yahoo.es

Do you have any kind of msn where we can chatin live time?

Thank you

Long Crude

Anyone fancy a bit of Brent Crude up from $96.60 ?

abl

Dr Mr.FxPimp,,,

Interesting read I did looking through your comments and explanations.

Do you trade CHFGBP?

I went short at 1.99800. With half a position eq. half a percent of my account. 2.05 stop. Long term trade, but got in too early. Will stay and see. I think this volatility will come my way soon. GDP is weak.

Am looking at support and resistance, ema's and MACD. Always (almost) daytrading. Just quit my job to go full time. I am not using your indicator (yet). But looks very interesting. Also I am looking for a new broker. Now with IG. Tried the metaquote's mt4 but could not access?

Great trading to you and thanks a lot for the stuff you write.

Andersbaard

Good day for me. Just closed crude for 110 p

Don't you think dollar will turn. A little bounce up I think. I will make a long trade on eurusd now.

Reason: