School of Pimpology - page 88

?

What's the best way to determine retracement or reversal?

thanks,

Matt

Gu

GU continue going down -- Follow the Trend Of The Price Action Going down

remember 25 pip per day..... lock your profit....

rgds,

mymarahaba

GU 87 pips move down

GU going down 87 pip

Files:

Nice call

mymarahaba:
GU continue going down -- Follow the Trend Of The Price Action Going down

remember 25 pip per day..... lock your profit....

rgds,

mymarahaba

I missed the trade, but nicely called mara.

Gold

Hello pipsters,

Needed to be on the move with my chores today. Quick look at charts this morning and looking at overnight performance / news, I put a limit sell order in for gold. Price 846 and target 835 (about 5m 960), happy me, got 110 pips in the bag.

I was asked by Honest Bill this morning for my thoughts. This morning, I called cable break at 1.8035, usd.chf above 1.1165, usd/jpy above 107 and of course gold short. I only took the gold trade, but by my reckoning you could have made an easy 200 pips.

I have been making some revisions to my charts and added a 4cci to my 5m charts. But I have not put on in place of 10, but actually incorporated on to the 10cci. I have two indicators, same chart and it provides me with an early warning mechanism and the benefit of my trusty 10cci in the same visual. Off to finish my chores, out for the remainder of the day. Will post a chart later to show this visual, and my little gold trade.

All the best friends - and can Pimp let us know he managed to get past border control with his knocked off passport and stunning sartorial elegance.

Buzzing Rockie

Gu

Hi All,

Long term GU PA any Idea ...... 4Hr any possible The GU to be pull up to the top after complete the Point E

Fx Pimp any Idea .....

Rgds,

Files:

GU 4hr - Good Result in this weekend

Hi All,

GU has made the good movement and good result for this weekend

FX Pimp thank you for your system ......

regards,

mymarahaba.....

Files:

mymarahaba:
Hi All,

Long term GU PA any Idea ...... 4Hr any possible The GU to be pull up to the top after complete the Point E

Fx Pimp any Idea .....

Rgds,

Hmmmm, very nice analyse.

Gold trade

Please see my little limit order trade from earlier this morning 946 down to 835 a small 110 pips to end the week; and pay for the items my wife decided we really didn't need shopping today!

Have a great weekend pipsters.

Sore feet Rockie

Files:

PA of Cable

Hi All,

I would like to share with you all for PA of Cable movement

Mr FX Pimp.... please correction if I'm Wrong to analyse

Weekly price at the 61.8% - 76.8% retracement (-50% retracement from the big movement) and Price also at the middle of 20 EMA and 50 SMA CCI 5 (+6.66) & CCI 21 (-125) the price of cable not complete movement to the top (nearest the top weekly price)

Daily - price above 20 EMA and below 50 SMA CCI 5 (move down frm 100 to 91) CCI 21 (51 - weak bearish) sell from higher price

4Hr (CCI 5 > 102 CCI 21 > 138) & 1hr (CCI 5 > 23 CCI 21>116, CCI 84 > 134 the Price make Regular Bearish Divergence PA (HH) but the CCI (LH)

Cable also formed with the rising wedge is the a bearish pattern that the security is likely to head in the downward direction

overall the cable will going down to the downward direction TP 1-50% fibo if the price break the below support line this week price be at TP2 38% fibo & TP3 - 23% from 4hr chart...... and make the double bottom formed.

please correction if i have made wrongly analyse.......

see the chart .......

regards,

mymarahaba

Files:
Reason: