School of Pimpology - page 96

Lovely Jubbly

A lovely couple of trades today, one on Euro and a quick one on Crude plus closed last portion of the cable from Friday with 600 pips, bringing the daily total to 838. Not quite Diva's stardards, but not bad since we've only just got the screens and internet working

The good news is the new chat is functioning courtesey of the right honourable honest one. Many thanks Bill for that.

Your Christmas party seat on board our new boat has been booked.

The rest of you can get in here

We will be adding a couple of modules to it but it IS open and it IS free

See you there

TEmplates

Fx Pimp Can you post the template 5m 15m, 1h and 4 h charts?

With the indicators please?

Thank you

Crude will be set to open long at $96.60. makes sense to me. Trichet speaks at 5pm uk time and german bank unaware of eu rescue plan. Still think euro will come back a little soon.

Sir Zak

Zak, I've just sent an email to HRH The Queen, recommending you be Knighted in the New Years Honours List - and even that is not good enough for what you do for us!

Thank you and may a million vestal virgins laden with beer and vino adorn your door step!

Cheers,

Robert

Boiler Room notice...

Hi guys and girls...

i almost missed chatting with all of you

Nice to see many new people in here!!

While waiting for Japanese Tankan indexes to pop-out i decided to post a quick notice regarding the Boiler Room.

On Friday, October 3rd, at 09:00 AM UK time Boiler Room will be officially closed - finally (Skype chat was really very stupid solution for what we were using it for but it was the easiest to setup and re-connect all of us that follow and believe in Pimp's strategy).

So if there is still someone not familiar with brand new and superior chat room (fxmonkey flash chat) please contact Zak AKA FX Pimp in next few days so he can let you in. You have his email address on almost every page on this thread. I still haven't got time to pop in and check all new flashy things in new chat-room but will do it. I mean - EVERYTHING is better than Skype chat.

It was nice doing business and having fun at the same time with all of you guys.

My role in this episode has come to end, but i believe that this is the end of just the first episode of many more even better to come. Just follow the FX Pimp, believe in yourself and in his strategy and you will be fine. Oh yes, keep this thread alive.

In next few days when i found some spare time i'll do my (probably) last post in here. I'll explain what i think about all of this.

Bye-bye

Cake-men

Files:
boilerroom.jpg  37 kb

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Cako. Much appreciated.

Hello everyone. New to the thread and the site. Was wondering how you guys and gals keep an eye on the crude and gold charts. Using some other type of charting program other then your forext platform?

Thx,

Todd

Crude & Gold charts

I don't have Crude & Gold in MT4 so I pull up Netdania Crude & Gold charts to monitor them

Gold and Crude

piptaker:
Hello everyone. New to the thread and the site. Was wondering how you guys and gals keep an eye on the crude and gold charts. Using some other type of charting program other then your forext platform?

Thx,

Todd

We use MT4 platforms.

Not sure if we are allowed to mention names, so I wont .

But you can

(a) look at the pictures posted by FX Pimp, which have the name of the MT4 provider he uses in one of the corners.

(b) email him for the template and ask him while you are there.

Hope this helps

piptaker:

Thx,

Todd
stratocaster59:
I don't have Crude & Gold in MT4 so I pull up Netdania Crude & Gold charts to monitor them

Hey Cako, was wondering what had happened to you. How was your holiday?

Yes it was a bit sad to leave the Boiler Room, but we're moving onto bigger and better things and at least now we have capacity for 500, so there is room to grow too.

Just to help the other guys out, who ask about Oil and Gold, try MT4 by ODL or WHC (now broco, I think)

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Looks like the Dollar was back in business again in yesterday and I know that a lot of you made some serious pimpage.

Today looks a little scruffy as we speak with Crude looking reasonable good and Gold, not so.

However, Swissie looks like it wants to fall.

I'd be very tempted to take a quick 25-30 shorting Swiss from 11183 to the .50 level

Bit risque but best of a very miserable bunch this morning.

More as it happens today

Reason: