SuperTrend - page 8

Thanks for VoltyChannel

excuse me for my english

in my expert how to set stop value == VoltyChannel ???

I try this:

double voltystop=iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "VoltyChannel",0,1,0,10);

but the value is not == VoltyChannel default

Super trend signal

hey, its very nice and useful signal... thanks for the post

please give a tip.....

I have a quick question please....

I have this indicator ( attached).... Can you please tell me how I can use icustom indicator buy when price > RED line and Sell when the Price < Blue Line.

( see picture)

Can you just correct this piece of my code.... I just need to know how the get teh value of the REd and the Blue line.

//double iCustom( string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

if (iClose(Symbol(), 0, 1) > iCustom(NULL, 0,"VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1",?????) // BUY when price gets over Red line

if (iClose(Symbol(), 0, 1) < iCustom(NULL, 0,"VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1",?????)) // Sell when price gets below blue line

What do I put in instead of ??? to get the values of RED and Blue Line

Files:
help.gif  29 kb

How to Add SuperTrend into Separate Basket Candle Bar Windows

deleted. the problem is solved.

Help me please.......

Hello

Can somebody reprogram the Supertrend-Clean-mtf indicator.

If a candel cross supertrend-clean-mtf then get a alert or the Candels under the Supertrend-Clean-mtf must be red and about must be green.

And the second is if ema cross supertrend-clean-mtf then get a alert or the Candels under the Supertrend-Clean-mtf must be red and about must be green.

Please Help me ---and sorry for my Bad English

Best regards

Files:

Its Saturday so I cant test it live, but I am seeing these today for the first time.

Since my earlier post I have realized the x's are weak buy/sells and the arrows strong ones.

I have modified the SuperSignal v3f to eliminate all the x's on my chart and would like someone to add an input variable to adjust the distance of the arrows from the bar hi/low on a chart by chart basis

I tried changing the dist1 and dist 2 existing inputs, but that just endedup adding arrows.

Here's my changed code--eliminating 4 lines, I am not allowed to post full code yet since I am new:

//hhb1 = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist1,i-dist1/2); // the sell x's

//llb1 = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist1,i-dist1/2);// the buy x's

//if (i==hhb1) b3=High+tr/2; // eliminates above bar 'x' at last bar

//if (i==llb1) b4=Low[llb1] -tr/2; // eliminates below bar 'x' at last bar

simpletrade:
Its Saturday so I cant test it live, but I am seeing these today for the first time.

Since my earlier post I have realized the x's are weak buy/sells and the arrows strong ones.

I have modified the SuperSignal v3f to eliminate all the x's on my chart and would like someone to add an input variable to adjust the distance of the arrows from the bar hi/low on a chart by chart basis

I tried changing the dist1 and dist 2 existing inputs, but that just endedup adding arrows.

Here's my changed code--eliminating 4 lines, I am not allowed to post full code yet since I am new:

//hhb1 = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist1,i-dist1/2); // the sell x's

//llb1 = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist1,i-dist1/2);// the buy x's

//if (i==hhb1) b3=High+tr/2; // eliminates above bar 'x' at last bar

//if (i==llb1) b4=Low[llb1] -tr/2; // eliminates below bar 'x' at last bar

You need to add

extern int SignalGap = 10; //under property lines

and in the main code

b1=High+SignalGap*Point;

b2=Low[llb]-SignalGap*Point;

increase:
You need to add

extern int SignalGap = 10; //under property lines

and in the main code

b1=High+SignalGap*Point;

b2=Low[llb]-SignalGap*Point;

thanks.

I'll get this next question answered tonite, but do the arrows appear only on the bar close or intrabar?

is there a way to toggle that choice chart by chart like on my future platform?

Increase,

I just tried adding the code lines to adj arrows like you suggested, but all I got was the input to change from the default 10.

I tried putting those 2 lines in each different section using a setting of 1 and then trying 30.

The only time the arrows moved was if I put the lines in the same section as the lines I had "//' removed originally were but besides moving the height, it gave me arrows above and below every bar.

I figured out how to move the arrows.

I added extern double ArrowDist=1.25;

then inserted ArrowDist as the divisor instead of 2 in this: +tr/2;

I just compared the placement code for the x's I eliminated (that used +tr/2)

with the original arrow placement code (+tr;)

I had done something similar on BeginnerAlert, but the replacement was more obvious.

Of course, now I dont use BeginnerAlert since it doesnt update without switching in and out of timeframes and SuperSignal does update intrabar.

Reason: