SuperTrend - page 15

yvechek

Metatrader 5 version of this particular version posted at this post (that is a thread dedicated to metatrader 5 versions of indicators) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page29 with some more explanation what and how it does what it does

yvechek:
Hi mrtools, I have a real account with MT5 broker, and I trade only in MT5, I find this indicator is very useful in trading the trend. Can you please help to code this super trend indicator for MT5? I like your forum and I look forward to join your elite membership. and thank you for helping, I appreciate it a lot.

Thank you mladen. 100% perfect. <3

I really like an indicator I found ( Soho_Supertrend_Ichimoku_History.mq4". It worked find for a while and I reinstalled it today, and recompiled it and now it does not work. It creates a blank window. Can anyone offer some help with this? I even reinstall mt4 thinking I may have a missing file, but that did not do it.

mrtools:
Michael, made this version with the kijun sen built in, its mtf with alerts.

I am having a problem with this. It opens a blank window. I recompiled it and reloaded mt4 and it still does the same thing.

alpine4133:
I am having a problem with this. It opens a blank window. I recompiled it and reloaded mt4 and it still does the same thing.

Alpine4133, this is the versions I have, couldn't find the others, but think these are the same and are working for me.

mladen:
Tsar, This would be a completely cleaned, non-repainting version of super trend (using CCI for trend the same way as the one you posted). It is multi time frame already (it was originaly posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180025 , in this version you can chose CCI period ATR period and price to use). No alerts yet in it (check first this one and compare it to the one you use since there will be more alerts then it looks at the first glance when you look at the version you use because of the repainting that happens in some cases in that version)

Mladen,

in post #128 you give the supply the SuperTrend nrp mtf 2.mq4 indicator.

If in the indicator you comment out the Plotpoint routine, you will see that Plotpoint routine actually masks the true plot of the indicator. I noticed that the Trend values disagree with the Plotpoint trend colour.

Can you please re-check this indicator for me?

regards

gorick:
Mladen,

in post #128 you give the supply the SuperTrend nrp mtf 2.mq4 indicator.

If in the indicator you comment out the Plotpoint routine, you will see that Plotpoint routine actually masks the true plot of the indicator. I noticed that the Trend values disagree with the Plotpoint trend colour.

Can you please re-check this indicator for me?

regards

gorick

All is OK with that indicator.

If you are referring to the "slope" of the super trend indicator as some kind of trend determination, it is not the slope that determines the color (trend) of that indicator but the value of the CCI : when CCI is above 0 super trend has one color and when CCI is bellow 0 super trend has another color.

Here is one comparison of the two (you can do it easily too - just place same period CCI using same price as super trend on the same chart) and as you can see colors are changed on all the right places

Files:
super_trend.gif  34 kb

Non repainting super trend indicator

Super trend volty like (no-repainting and wit alerts) posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page333

Files:
super_trend.gif  41 kb

xSuper trend collection (6 indicators)

Files:
xsupertrend.rar  10 kb
Reason: