SuperTrend - page 13

Michael, made this version with the kijun sen built in, its mtf with alerts.

mrtools- Soho_SuperTrend_Ichimoku_Hist

All better now. Thank you.

Normal on chart Version

mrtools:
Michael, made this version with the kijun sen built in, its mtf with alerts.

Hi Mrtools,

Many thanks for this histogram version .

Please ,can you post the normal MTF on chart indicator ???

Regards.

sohocool:
Hi Mrtools,

Many thanks for this histogram version .

Please ,can you post the normal MTF on chart indicator ???

Regards.

Hi Sohocool,

Here's the on chart version with mtf and alerts, picture showing it using H4 on hourly chart.

Dear mladen,

These the Last Supertrend Indie, I found it. It's seem more Clear

Need your Help to add timeFrime, SignalAlert... Like Example in Picture's Attachment.

And applied_price in Setting, please

Tsar,

This would be a completely cleaned, non-repainting version of super trend (using CCI for trend the same way as the one you posted). It is multi time frame already (it was originaly posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180025 , in this version you can chose CCI period ATR period and price to use). No alerts yet in it (check first this one and compare it to the one you use since there will be more alerts then it looks at the first glance when you look at the version you use because of the repainting that happens in some cases in that version)

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

These the Last Supertrend Indie, I found it. It's seem more Clear

Need your Help to add timeFrime, SignalAlert... Like Example in Picture's Attachment.

And applied_price in Setting, please
Files:

mladen:
Tsar, This would be a completely cleaned, non-repainting version of super trend (using CCI for trend the same way as the one you posted). It is multi time frame already (it was originaly posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180025 , in this version you can chose CCI period ATR period and price to use). No alerts yet in it (check first this one and compare it to the one you use since there will be more alerts then it looks at the first glance when you look at the version you use because of the repainting that happens in some cases in that version)

Thank you for share the indicator.

Which are the buffers that must be called from icustom function for detect the trend?

Thank you

dasio

Use the Direction buffer (buffer index 3 in this version of the indicator). The usual : +1 is trend up, -1 is trend down

dasio:
Thank you for share the indicator.

Which are the buffers that must be called from icustom function for detect the trend?

Thank you

mrtools:
Hi Sohocool, Here's the on chart version with mtf and alerts, picture showing it using H4 on hourly chart.

Many thanks for your MTF on chart indicator.

I have added Histo on this ,it is not same result than your histo one .

Can you check it ?? .

sohocool:
Many thanks for your MTF on chart indicator.

I have added Histo on this ,it is not same result than your histo one .

Can you check it ?? .

Sohocool maybe try this version.

Reason: