Everything about RSI - page 63

KingOfSand:
MrTools, thanks for your effort on this indicator! I would like to know how I set up to only get notification when arrows appear. Both on the chart and on Stoch.

Hope someone can expain that to me. And also it would be nice to know where I can edit the notification so it will be clear info, like;

EURUSD,M15 StochHistogram Green arrow

EURUSD,M15 Chart Green arrow

Well, I hope you get my point

KingOfSand

You have two types of arrows : arrows in the sub-window (which are divergence arrows) and arrows in the main chart (which are stochastic condition arrows). They are not the same and they do not nne to happen in the same time. If you wish only alerts for arrows on chart, set the divergenceAlert to false. If you wish only alerts for arrows in the sub-window, set the alertsOnZeroCross and alertsOnLevelCross to false

Of messages - find the line that goes like this :

message = StringConcatenate(Symbol(),TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," StochRSIHistogram ",doWhat);

and edit it to show information that you need

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

May be can you find some idea in this wonderful indicator of Petr, with auto-trendline and LRC

May be...

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Zilliq

divergence_petr.mq4

is it possible to have the channel on this indicator also shown on main chart?

As Mladen said before, it seems to me very difficult, impossible to draw LRC based on Zigzag on RSi

It's sad but it's like that

If he could, he would draw an LRC on chart

Just in case...Mladen, do you think after about this possibility of LRC on RSI based on Zigzag, or do you think it's completely impossible ?

Have a beautiful day

Zilliq

zilliq:
As Mladen said before, it seems to me very difficult, impossible to draw LRC based on Zigzag on RSi

It's sad but it's like that

If he could, he would draw an LRC on chart

Just in case...Mladen, do you think after about this possibility of LRC on RSI based on Zigzag, or do you think it's completely impossible ?

Have a beautiful day

Zilliq

zilliq

I think that you forgot one more thing that I said : divergence Pert indicator is not a linear regression indicator in any form. Linear regression is a completely different thing from what divergence Pert is calculating and showing

Mladen....

I've used this RSI indi is working well but there are few drawbacks as no alerts at all. So Please assist me to make the indi in alerts version with sounds - popup also can send emails.

It would be better if the emails notification can tell the timeframe is and which currency it is for.

Email or alerts notification based on ZigZag on the RSI was completely paint a line.

I think It would be powerful indi. Thanks a lot for your help mladen

Best wishes

Koplak

Files:

koplak:
Mladen....

I've used this RSI indi is working well but there are few drawbacks as no alerts at all. So Please assist me to make the indi in alerts version with sounds - popup also can send emails.

It would be better if the emails notification can tell the timeframe is and which currency it is for.

Email or alerts notification based on ZigZag on the RSI was completely paint a line.

I think It would be powerful indi. Thanks a lot for your help mladen

Best wishes

Koplak

Koplak

If I understand you correctly, you woul like an alert on a zigzag line.

The zigzag line in that indicator is a subject of change (and it will change) especially in a strong up or down moves, so you would end up with repeated alerts as newer and newer higher highs or lower lows come in. As I always used to say, I think that recalculating values (and zigzag part in this indicator is recalculating - repainting) should not be used as signals but as an estimation and that is why I usually do not make alerts for such values

mladen:
Koplak

If I understand you correctly, you woul like an alert on a zigzag line.

The zigzag line in that indicator is a subject of change (and it will change) especially in a strong up or down moves, so you would end up with repeated alerts as newer and newer higher highs or lower lows come in. As I always used to say, I think that recalculating values (and zigzag part in this indicator is recalculating - repainting) should not be used as signals but as an estimation and that is why I usually do not make alerts for such values

no problem mladen...let's it make repeated alerts as I just want there are emails alert when I not front of my computer so I can check my trading. Due to decision making about my trade just not depends one this indicator. I wish you understand my explanation

thanx for your reply mladen

alert from such indicator can be very annoying as it keep banging at every new high

Hi mladen could you convert this formule to mq4 format please if it is possible?Regards kubi.

(STOFK(21,10)+RSI(21)+CCI(21)+MFI(21)+WILLR(21)+MO(21)+ULT(7,14,28))/7;-20;0;80;20;100

kubi:
Hi mladen could you convert this formule to mq4 format please if it is possible?Regards kubi. (STOFK(21,10)+RSI(21)+CCI(21)+MFI(21)+WILLR(21)+MO(21)+ULT(7,14,28))/7;-20;0;80;20;100

kubi,

Assuming that "stofk" is fast stochastic, and "mo" is momentum, but then what is "ult"?

Reason: