New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
leutzuro
leutzuro  
RedJack:
leutzuro it looks all good congrats are you using the same settings from the first post or have you changed it a bit RJ

i have the same seting and i trade on 1H and 15 M

RedJack
RedJack  
leutzuro:
i have the same seting and i trade on 1H and 15 M

i definately will check this out

i traded before with moving averages i still do but only sometimes and with ema 10 only and that is sometimes. Now i use various methods as Gann,Elliot ( very subjective i left it to people who can understand it better because not everybody who claims to be elliotican is an elliotican )

and with channels now.

Jack

maniek
maniek  

It is good moment to open short?

Files:
bez_nazwy.gif 19 kb
4xtrader
4xtrader  
maniek:
It is good moment to open short?

Oh, Yes, remember TF 15 min is agood entry/trigger signal

eli
eli  

Hi all,

I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Files:
4xtrader.mq4 6 kb
4xtrader
4xtrader  
elihayun:
Hi all, I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Well guy, thanks.

Hope this indicator hopeful n

I wish someone could makes an EA for this,

codersguru , igor,shadow, et al

maniek
maniek  
elihayun:
Hi all, I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Thank you for indicator. It looks very good, but for this system we must have cross between 5 and 35 ema. Am I right 4xtrader?

maniek
maniek  
4xtrader:
Oh, Yes, remember TF 15 min is agood entry/trigger signal

Thanks, can you explain me, in short, why and how 15m have better signal than 1h?

Look at pic. bbstop could be good filter?

Files:
4x.gif 23 kb
eli
eli  
maniek:
Thank you for indicator. It looks very good, but for this system we must have cross between 5 and 35 ema. Am I right 4xtrader?

U are right, All you have to do is to put the indicator and the MA35.

U can add the 5 and 18 as well, but the indicator will display the xross between them with an arrow and with a sound alert, so u don't have to have them on your screen. just remember to make sure that the MA35 is below price on buy, and above price on sell. This can be after 1 or more trading bars.

See attachement

Files:
4xtrader.jpg 184 kb
maniek
maniek  
elihayun:
U are right, All you have to do is to put the indicator and the MA35.

U can add the 5 and 18 as well, but the indicator will display the xross between them with an arrow and with a sound alert, so u don't have to have them on your screen. just remember to make sure that the MA35 is below price on buy, and above price on sell. This can be after 1 or more trading bars.

See attachement

sorry one moment

To add comments, please log in or register