What do you care most when you invest in PAMM?

Hi, everyone

Recently, PAMM or managed accounts have become more and more popular. When we consider investing in PAMM, we may care its safety most, or its profit, risk, transparency, and so on.

What do you care most?

Please share your ideas here.

Thank you.

What do you think about this one?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/16927-sourcecode-forex-managed-account

Spytrader System | Myfxbook

And this one?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/17613-beyond-trading-system-expecting-15-profit-per-month

Beyond System | Myfxbook

I don't care about anything as I am a big advocate of trading on my own. Sometimes I find a trade which I like and someone has shared with me and after looking into it and if I like it I trade it. Those who do want to trade PAMM should pick a manager who shares a similar trading psychology with them and forget past performance as it does not guarantee future success. Safety of funds and risk management would be more important.

Rambo35:
I don't care about anything as I am a big advocate of trading on my own. Sometimes I find a trade which I like and someone has shared with me and after looking into it and if I like it I trade it. Those who do want to trade PAMM should pick a manager who shares a similar trading psychology with them and forget past performance as it does not guarantee future success. Safety of funds and risk management would be more important.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes. You made a valuable point. Thanks. I also follow others comment at the same time with my decision. It can work good with the forecast. thanks

Rambo35:

I am agree with you. Yes we should take proper measurement for safety of funds and risk management is also important.

By getting a PAMM account, you are committing to the almost limitless likely of the foreign currency market, where around 4 trillion UNITED STATES DOLLAR is traded in daily.

While using the PAMM Accounts, the probable returns are many times higher as compared to with many traditional investment options (stocks, common funds, savings accounts, and so on. ). See yourself in each of our PAMM Accounts Ratings.

Well, what would I care about is the money that was paid to the investors. The increasing of acc might be produced by new investments, the question is how those investments work. I'd find some people who are involved at the same PAMM you're planning to put your money into and ask them if they have ever had any pay-offs.

I care the most that a PAMM account is just another way of selling signals and nothing else. It is what brokers found out in order to have signal service and they do not need to develop any other additional software, and as any other signaling service, it is not sure at all

First of all, I'd recommend to look over his trades history and not the acc chart. Also, if there is any EA used, I'd prefer to know more about it: read reviews, ask on forums. And one thing that absolutely must do is to ask involved people about the withdraws.

Reason: