Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 11

Thank You.

I thought they were good ideas too.

In the incessant posts that I make, I hope we all realize that the thread author writes in Arabic and does not mind if we work with his public code.

No matter how I am intepretted...I am just a trader like all of you trying for the gold...If I could code, I would shower you folks with EA's and be glad to do it...so we could all be together and help one another to be consistently profitable...but may I remind you that the winning setfiles and EA's will never be shared and recently other traders have convinced me to keep the hole under my nose shut!

ES

icicle:
ES,

You had a couple of very good ideas (I think they were both yours) - hedging on a different currency and changing the direction of the trades at will with an internal switch.

I wish I could program it, but I don't have the right sort of mind for mq4.

Icicle

Using the reverse EA together with Waddah's published win expert can turn you into a discretionary trader.

The possibilities are endless....but having and learning to use the reverse version can give us a little discretion together with automation/tool to throw the dealers off ☺

This Waddah EA is a great "TradePlacer™" (especially if you know the direction)

ES

Also...if we get our second EA built, I recommend that you install a script to close all, when you do not want the Waddah Close management (there is a difference).

Instructions:

1) Install this in your scripts folder

2) Turn the EA off

3) Drag it on to your chart

4) Close the remaining stop orders, manually

5) Turn EA back on

ES

Anyways...simply offering a Waddah Attar win expert Reverse (Instead of fading, pyramiding in on longs and shorts) would achieve many more possibilities.

You could make choices to slow the DD and have the EA on one pair and the reverse EA on the same pair on another chart. This would be a hedge....

You could simple trade with one EA on one Chart....and throw on the second EA at a later time on the same pair in another Chart.

There would be a lot of possibilities.

Just make a second reverse EA....Is there any coder up to the project? Now that we established that Waddah Attar may indeed have the time and there is simply a language barrier, perhaps one of the Arabic readers here could post to Waddah the need for the reverse EA and he might consider adding it to the first post. This reverse EA should be a piece of cake to build, especially for Waddah Attar. I think many here are silently reading and would find this suggestion helpful. I am giving my time here for testing/observations and TY again for this thread.

ES

P.S. With the second EA the user could input a step amount to kick in with a wide gap...allowing the first EA to TP....the second EA could be for emergencies! This is why a second EA is preferential over an all in one EA....you get more flexability....I believe there is no such thing as a set and forget automation.

WAW Hints:

during the slow times traders...you can set the step tighter...Do not go down past 5 though as the expert can miss the stop orders...

reverse EA

hello, ES

i have been following this thread especially for your insights

i am going to be very free for this couple of days and would very much like to lend a hand.

Sir,

You are very welcome here...and I will do my best to test your work...

Good trading to ALL of us!

ES

dunhill:
hello, ES

i have been following this thread especially for your insights

i am going to be very free for this couple of days and would very much like to lend a hand.

so...

Let me reiterate... we need the reverse.

This means that the normal expert is fading into the trade...where our 2nd expert will pyramid into the trade...all else will stay the samy...just a reversal of sell stops for buy stops and vice versa..

I am trying to keep this simple...but I know you coders need exact explanations...but dunhill you are a trader also and I think you know what we need...so I have truncated this...but ask away if you need clarification for your code...

ES

i'm not sure if i have the right mq4.

is this the one in the first post? if not, pls point.

Yes it is the one in the first post...

this should be a piece of cake for you...its just to reverse some things..(but I know nothing is easy with coding and I am prolly wrong)

Thank dunhill ☺

ES

dunhill:
i'm not sure if i have the right mq4. is this the one in the first post? if not, pls point.
Reason: