Most profitable Trading System? - page 5

Best manual sysem: Asctrend

Best EA system: 10points3 (if you set up it for low risk)

deadsoul:
here you go just from high and low i i can make 200% in one day buy from red line and sell from bold red line and buy from bold green line in 4 hours time frame

This indicator repaints the past

Yes repaint...

How many pips above/below bold lines are you guys use for possible entry point in this system ??

The center of gravity changes "redraws"

It works with 180 (i.e. 1st parameter for center of gravity) candlesticks and the center of gravity redraws...I think to reduce this effect, just increase the number of candlesticks it works with to arround 500....but, I haven't been able to make the center of gravity look like the previous one..could someone help me on that...

D 3 level semaphore repaints seriously but thats not the real problem..... the center of gravity is scary too....Am still demo this trading system. I also noticed that u work with the open of the next candlestick if the candlestick is still above or around the bold lines, its a very probable signal

Very profitable system!!!!!!!!!!

Buy and sell on the yellow and red lines ( or around them)....use the fisherized cog or fisher to transform to confirm signal.

These indicators confirm entries quite well.....if you see a better indicator, u could use that one.....n plz post it here too..

The lines on the chart repaint to some extent....it tries to fit n will definitely repaint....but, will be confirmed by the other cog or fisher transform...so sure of signal...

Timeframe is always 4hr

?????????

deadsoul:
here you go just from high and low i i can make 200% in one day buy from red line and sell from bold red line and buy from bold green line in 4 hours time frame

Hi DeadSoul which parameters is good for this system for Center of Gr-ty & 3 Level -sem-r.& if u have CCI+ mq.4 please share it .

Tnk for sharing

Lots have been said about aproach to trading, attitude etc, and all of it is true.

Now let me present to you da bestest of da best trading system, which, I firmly believe, is da bestest possible.

So it goes like this: when you see a trend, enter the market in trend's direction, exit when it stops. Stay away in choppy market.

Works in all timeframes, all pairs.

Enjoy!

1000 trades, 1726 pips , +40%

1000 trades, 1726 pips , +40% , -8% dd.. how does that sound ?

safenet:
1000 trades, 1726 pips , +40% , -8% dd.. how does that sound ?

well, just 40% after 1000 trades doesn't look like a good risk/reward to me: 8% DD for average 0.04% profit per trade. with average 0.5% profit per trade 40% would take only 80 trades.

Reason: