Indicators: FX5_MACD_Divergence - page 3

so, has anyone made an ea for this strategy?

i'd like to test it, or if someone seen an ea for macd divergence would u point me in the right direction.

c0deZ:

so, has anyone made an ea for this strategy?

i'd like to test it, or if someone seen an ea for macd divergence would u point me in the right direction.

The best way to trade macd divergence is to do it using multiple timeframes. Start with highest timeframe where divergence is present and then go down the timeframes waiting for all timeframes to line up and enter. To exit use the timeframe you entered with to exit when macd turns or goes flat.

Was an EA developed/posted for the FX5 macd divergence?

good, better & best!

FX5 is great!!!

ooh, the R:R ratio for an EA based on this would be GOLDEN. I'm looking at this on a EURUSD H1 and doing some manual backtesting... looks to give 150+pips (on 5digit) for most of its signals, usually more -- but the beauty is that the stop loss never has to be much greater than the previous bar's high/low. Break-even of 150, trailing stop of 250, target of 400 or so... i will DEFINITELY automate this when i have time.

lookin forward to it.

5star

PIPWatcher:

This is beautiful! I have been using divergence manually with excellent success, but never could figure out how to make an EA that uses it. Now that there is an indicator that appears to work like I have been using it, I can now build an EA. I will post the EA this evening and we can test it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is better...MACD, momentum (is what I use manually), or as mentioned above...DMI?

leospartain:
5star

Very good indicator. You need to test to believe how powerful is. Just after a few test It becomes one of my most useful tools.

zzzTrader:
Very good indicator. You need to test to believe how powerful is. Just after a few test It becomes one of my most useful tools.

richeyeo: Hi, could anyone advise me how to instal this indicator on my MT4 platorm.  Do I require the .ex4 file.  How could I convert the FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1.mq4.

Thank so much 

zzzTrader:
Reason: