Most profitable Trading System? - page 7

3 Tips To Becoming a Successful Forex Trader

This article is written based on my personal experience and I hope that it can inspire you who are reading this article to become a full time trader one day.

I started trading a few years back thinking that forex trading is just a 50-50 game and my account was wiped out twice in a row. This really disappoints me and it nearly makes me give up trading totally. Fortunately due to my stubborn nature, I decided to stay on and learn what really go wrong.

After taking up some forex courses and reading books on this field, I finally realise why I am like those 90% of new traders who failed miserably in trading and this finally change my attitude towards trading.

Here are what eventually allow me to quit my day job and become a trader who work from home:

1) Mindset - I will say that this is one of the most important factor that really change my trading experience. Initially, I treat trading like a gamble as I thought that it is just a 50-50 game but I miss out the fact that the forex market has another route which is sideway. With the additional sideway movement, the probability of winning a trade based on guessing is only 33.33% which is equivalent to sure loss.

Therefore I decided to fine tune my trading plan to improve my trading accuracy which eventually pays off. Having the right mindset is extremely important to new traders and this is usually what separates successful from unsuccessful traders.

2) Thirst For Knowledge - Do you know that professional traders are constantly upgrading their skill through learning new strategies and techniques. Therefore you need to have the thirst for knowledge so that you can constantly fine tune your strategy to make it more consistent and profitable.

3) Discipline - Having a profitable strategy wins you only half the battle, you need to have the discipline to execute the strategy and adhere to it at all times. There are a lot of traders who have a good strategy but they always enter trades even when there is no setup according to their trading strategy. These usually leads to losses that could be avoided and thus wiped out their account.

The above 3 tips sound simple but I bet there are not many traders who can stick to it. Therefore if you want to become a full time trader or you want to make extra income from trading, these are 3 things you must bear in mind.

Desperately seeking a good DAILY Trading System

Hi mates

I LOVE Forex,but my regular job doesn't allow me to stay glued to the Monitor 8hrs\day

I've been backtesting a lot of Trading systems and EAs in the last 2 years

there's a lot of junk out there

I'm Desperately seeking a good DAILY Trading System,or whatever system could be workin' from 8 PM GMT to 1 AM GMT

If you find something really good,please share

Please help me

I used to love Forex,but I'm next to give up

swissForex:
Hi mates

I LOVE Forex,but my regular job doesn't allow me to stay glued to the Monitor 8hrs\day

I'm Desperately seeking a good DAILY Trading System,or whatever system could be workin' from 8 PM GMT to 1 AM GMT

Please help me

theres a few problems with your question

1. 8pm to 1am GMT is shite for most pairs i have seen.

2. if you love enough it you will find it.

3. when you do find it youll realise it was in front of you the whole time, you just had to change a few things.

GasGas:
Very good indicator, but is it good for all pairs, it seems not very good working with usd/jpy. thanks for sharing deadsoul mate happy trading

Thanks for your system, I will try ir

swissForex:
Hi mates

Please help me

dude, i feel ya pain. it takes a long time to succeed in this!

Hello Fellow traders.

I hope you are fine and doing great.

Forex trading is not an easy business.

There are a lot of factors a trader needs to consider

before he places his first trade at a live Forex account.

Novice trades bet their trading accounts without

basic knowledge and required trading experience.

Statistically, 93% traders lose money and get a margin call

within 2 to 8 trading weeks.

Another problem is that most of the traders are usually

looking to make money on a daily basis but every day is

not a good trading day.

Try to find a trading method that best fits your life style and you

feel comfortable trading with that method. Then you may need

to get some experience with your trading method as well.

Not to mention that you may also needs to learn to stay

clam at the time of trading.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

=========================

The Most profitable Trading System don t exist, if exist is it not comercial, the solution?

lear to trade.

Thanks

Daniela

mrasyidi:
From my opinion, there is no trading system can make us in profit all the time.

5% is a trading system

95% is yourself.

Tips to new trader (me also consider as new trader becuase still Junior member in this threat)

what ever strategy you use,

1. Please make sure you know what you are doing.

2. Always have this question, Why, when, which and How

WHY I win, WHY I lost

WHEN to entry, WHEN to exit

WHICH TF, EA can direct me to the top

HOW to trade (time management, money management, my mood)

one day when you devise your own system, I think it is important to collect personal statistics -- forex could be simple, we could be the one who is difficult

I made some changes to the deadsoul setup...probably best viewed on a 30min chart :-))

Xard777

Please I need a system who can tell me exactly when to enter the market in 1h timefr

Sorry Flover,

seems you don't need EA but exactly Fortune-teller and Crystal ball.

Reason: