Most profitable Trading System? - page 8

I have a question with a trading system.....

I have a question with a trading system if it can be applied to different markets

Looks NO System is Perfect.

I checked many Trading systems and EAs. I did Live training with one Training Bootcamp(Name not mention). Which helped me much to regulate EAs and check trading systems.

My trading system include Fundamental and Technical. I always trade in Trend Direction. I use MA Cross, MACD and Stoch. Enter when Fib and Exit on Fib or on Pivot/S/R. S/L and T/P at nearest Support/Resistance.

Best Trading System

As you know, best system does not leak out to public or for sale.

You are the best system

Stop running around from indicators to indicators, EAs to EAs. By the time you realized indicators make you no money.and you gain no experience as trader

Spend your time with real time market actions. draw right trend line, understand the bond between Time and Price, news events., put them together/ when you will be able put all things together. you will be a winner.

Before writing everything else I must say that in general you correct. BUT you need to understand that for a newbie trader it quite difficult to match things up and start trading without a certain guide. Best system does not exist, if that system existed Bill Gates would have a real competition, but average systems for getting more experience and learning trading basics does exist. And it's nothing wrong with sharing that stuff here.

I thinks, it is a matter how we can adapt with the market. The best indicator in the world is our two eyes. - Bill William.

The best trading strategy gives an absolute profit. Every trader has its own unique strategy based on own skills and experience. Even the most profitable trading strategy can be inefficient in the hands of underconfident and anxious trader. That`s why a trader should be skilled and able to control his emotions. Forecasting of positive trading result is a key factor to be successful.

The most profitable trading system would be with a demo account. It allows you to put your trading knowledge to test: trade forex, indices, gold or crude oil in environment which resembles the real-life situation, but without risking your money. You can practice risk-management and develop your own strategies all day long, and it will be quite useful and beneficial for you in the long run.

lay off the indicators and look the market long enough,

look at repeating pattern, volume fluctuations during the patterns

manage you cash and keep your cool

this will take you to +80%

Lets see each other on the success side of life....

Price Action Trading:
lay off the indicators and look the market long enough,

look at repeating pattern, volume fluctuations during the patterns

manage you cash and keep your cool

this will take you to +80%

Lets see each other on the success side of life....

this is true,

but you will still need indicator , even though just one to complement your trading. and use as confirmation.

and MM is most impt.

and never rely on EA's to trade for you..

Seckit:
this is true,

but you will still need indicator , even though just one to complement your trading. and use as confirmation.

and MM is most impt.

and never rely on EA's to trade for you..

Hi Seckit, well maybe in my few days of Price Action, I did occasionally look at the Ichimoku, but now, I only look at bare charts and draw lines.....its works great...the volumes give the confirmation....

Cheers