New Members introduction - page 836

Hello to all, I'm glad that I'm part of this forum

Hai, good day all.

I am Avik Saha From Bangladesh. I am newbie in the forum. I want to know more form this forum so every member interact with me.

I am from YellowFX, we are a group of forex trader, we have own forex trading strategies and a number of custom forex indicators. We want to share those resources with other forex traders, we also looking forward to do modification of our existing strategies and tools.

New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi! I like to join, chat, and share ideas with fellow traders.

Hi to everyone.

Hi Everyone,

Been here for donkies just lurking and learning. Mainly trading Harmonic Patterns on the daily and 4HR charts.

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi, been trying to understand Forex trading for a few years now. Am one of the shy ones I think :-)

Hope to contribute something in the years to come as I up my game.

Trying to psychologically advance myself into sticking to my strategy that is based around SSRC and Haos Visual divergence, with macd for trend direction. That's the most difficult thing.

Greets

Angy

Hi All,

Thanks to all people who believe in mankind. Hope all will support me to become a good trader.

Regards ppy

Hi everybody

Reason: