good to be here!

Hey guys am very new here, and happy to be with all you folks in this forum site. Please am open to any help you can offer, learning never ends.

bross:
Hey guys am very new here, and happy to be with all you folks in this forum site. Please am open to any help you can offer, learning never ends.

Yeah, we should never stop learning. I am also happy to be a member on this forum and other forums, because I get a lot of knowledge and lessons from the experience of other traders in the forum.

I agree with folks here, we can never stop learning, as long as leave we learn. You are welcome to this forum, hope to learn from you guys too.

Welcome man. is good to have you here. Hope your trading experience has been wonderful so far.

Yes you are right learning never end in forex more you will learn about forex more you will learn in forex.

forex forum like this is great for traders. because we can get many benefits from this forum. we can share with each other trader and trading strategy exchange . it can improve knowledge and experience our trading .

What help do you need. Do you have a live account already? What is your strategy and which is your broker? If we know more about you, then we can offer you help when needed.

Forex are promoting forex ,They also take part in our learning as we can get information and all about forex trading on forums. I am happy to be a part of forex family . Forums discussion improve my knowledge as well as my trading .

Reason: