I am a forex beginner. Which is the most accurate of MACD in forex trading?

I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading, but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable.

HI..

I am George and i am new at the forex...

forexnews84:
I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading, but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable.

Try stochastic+mementum+RSI. it is quite simple to understand.it shows the levels of oversold and overbuy on market.and give good signals when it's better to make order.

Some of the best forex trading signals are in fact based on technical and fundamentals analysis performed on the present market condition by experts and not a type of rumors make to money..

Sorry to burst your bubble so early in your trading career, but there are none.

forexnews84:
Reason: