New Members introduction - page 830

Hello everyone,

I am here to gain knowledge and contribute back of the community.

Looking forward to be an active contributor to this community.

Cheers,

Fx01

Hi folks,

I'm Lukas from germany, trader and webdeveloper. Looking foreward to join the community!

Cheers

Great website!!!

I'm learning MQL4 language and I want to upgrade my skills

hello everybody. have a good trading day

Hi, I have been trading forex for 4 years.Although I have not yet traded a live account, my demo shows promising performance. I got less than 1% drawdown with at least 70+% gain over more than 300 trades in month. Drawdown is measured not on closed drawdown but on floating equity. Peak equity to valley equity.

I started or shall i say forex found me and i found forex on year 2010. Since then i devoured a lot of books. I have thousands in my hard drive. Doing fast simulation trading on mt4 and ninja trader. I also code EA. The best book that i have read is the reminiscence of a stock operator by jessie livermore but what is most useful in my trading although i tweak it is from the ideas coming from the books of YTC price action by lance beggs. No other book can compare with his. Very clear and comprehensive.

During the 1st and 2nd year upon knowing forex what i basically do is read and practice in simulation both fast and live qoutes(no success during this year, im somewhat confuse with lots of indicators). Then paper trade on live quotes during the third and currently 4th going to 5th.

During the 3rd year, i started to simplify my trading using less and less indicator and then i found lance beggs books YTC price action and after that i eliminate most indicators. Basically its naked chart but i use moving average for quick grasp of sentiment although i dont based trading decision on moving average.

I tweak lance beggs style and have my own but the most important idea of that book is price move due to trading decisions buy or sell (basically looking for trap traders for our orderflow). When price move up i see it more buyers clicking the buttons and i note there locations and possible trap areas if it doesnt go there way. I see charts as enery and i only enter if there is enough fuel.

Its when i simplify trading that i get results.

I want to join forex tsd for getting in touch with the trader community especially forex. Check for useful software. Help fellow trader for there software needs (my programming skills is just basic, im more of a trader than a programmer). I found my success on manual trading than on EA. Hopefully to get the best job in the world which is a trader job. Trading is what i love most.

You can teach trading but you cant teach passion. Its passion that allows me to learn trading.

hi everyone,

I am from Malaysia, country with good foods =)

Hope everyone trade well here

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hai i am selva,

i am a six year expirienced trader, creating professonal indicators and systems hai to alll

TOp Forum thank you

Hello everybody!

hiya,

i am a binary options trader and i had to join after downloading the amazing dolly software,

thanks for the great work,

James

Reason: