New Members introduction - page 829

About me

Hello,

I've been trading six years, 3 years in shares and 4 years in forex.

I really enjoy coming up with new ideas, new systems and trying to find a way to make them work.

Best way to trade is still probably watching the charts, but I'm fascinated by robot trading as well as it gives people options to do things and not be glued to the screen.

Zeber

GSM VoIP Gateways

Телефония в Крыму на сайте ecrimea net/voip ecrimea net/voip]IP Telephony in Crimea

hallo everyone

Hello guys. I am new to this forum but been trading on and off for around 5 years. So my official "Forex Age" i think is around 2 years. Made some, lose a lot.

I am here to share what i know and also learn what i don't know so that i can make a lot and only lose some

There is only one trader who is right all the time when it comes to trading, and that’s the MARKET itself. Manage your risk and yourself, nobody owes you nothing, life is what you make it! God for us all.

Hi, new members here. I am so new to forex so hope TSD can be great for my journey!

hello everyone,

I am new member of this webpage. I just wanted to improve my fx strategies here with other friends... especially I am looking a EA builder friends to build a mutual and profitable expert adviser... Lots of people is trying sell a ea or wants money ofcourse they are right but I am I simple and poor trader ... good luck to all of us...

Hello everyone!

hello everyone,I am old member but it's my first post...

Hi aneryone! I am new and I wish to be fun with all of you.

Thanks for your helps!

Reason: