New Members introduction - page 415

Hi all, just became a member of this site. I have heard this forum offers a lot of information, hope I can utilize and learn something from it.

Hello, I am using Advanced Get EOD and would like to find the .prn data format for the 60 minute data that the program supports. Does anyone have the format or a conversion utility for ASCII?

Regards,

Tom Keough

HELLO

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi everybody, I find forex-tsd.com very educated on the matter. I'm a stock trader, no forex trade ever. I kept coming back again and again to read about your signal fishing technics. Forex trading technics are ahead the securities competition and I'm sure I have plenty to learn here. I'll be happy to contribute to my ability.Neila

Hey guys!

I'm new to trading and very new to coding, so when I ran across this site it seemed like the perfect place for me. Even after some mild browsing, I already feel a heck of a lot more knowledgeable. Thanks for all the great info here

Hi, I'm new kid to Forex trading as well. Learning TA is my main interset.

Im small Intraday Player, Welcome

Hello,my name is Milan I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I work on forex for around 2 years I would call my self average trader,so I decided to join this forum,to learn more find some new indicators learn new strategies and try to earn some money trough this process of learning!!!

Hi,

I've just joined Forum-TSD because it seems like a great place to share ideas about Forex. Looking forward to making some valuable contributions in the future but for now I just say hello.

Cheers,

Noddy

i'm new to this site and been trading forex about 6 months now, and very excited to find this site.

thx.

Reason: