New Members introduction - page 823

Just want to say hi to all

trading forex for 2 years till now

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit a newbie, although I have been reading all about trading for six months now.

I think I'm almost ready to start now.

I have already downloaded some great indicators from 'Mister Tools' and Mister Mladen, so I want to say thank you for your generosity and kindness.

This is a GREAT site !

Just a quick hello to all traders on here. I'm fairly new to trading. I have been studying Sam Sieden techniques as well as working Fib Extentions and a couple of good indicators to help with this.

I look forward to being a proactive member on this forum.

Mark

HI, Newbie here. hope to learn from you guys

Сигны

Сигны от Пумочки! На этом сайте, делают настоящие девушки, настоящие сигны (надпись на теле или листочке по вашему пожеланию)! В каталоге уже порядка 20 моделей! Cоветуем обратить внимание на pumo4ka com/modeli/manufacturers/melisa] Мелису жгучая деваха! Магазин Сигн - Pumo4ka com]Pumo4ka com Группа в vk com/pumo4ka comm]вк

Hello from me. My name is Milko and I am from Bulgaria! I am glad to be part of your interesting community! Cheers and lost of pips:-)

Am new to forex trade,

just want to say hello to every one. Am hoping to get more knowledge about forex trade from experienced guys.

Track The Banks and Trade Like A Professional [Guranteed Millions In Trading Profit]

Have you ever wanted to trade like a real professional banker?

Stock - Ops gives you the opportunity to recieve alerts on exactly what is being traded and lets you know who is trading it. Automaically giving you the opportunity to replicate (copy) the trades being made by professionals. Follow the professionals and you automatically increase your chances of making profitable trades!

This is a proven trading strategy.

Stock Ops also gives you unprecedented insight into:

- Dark Liquidity

- Iceberg Orders

- High frequency Trades

NOTE: Stock - Ops is a fully accredited software allowing you to trade identical to any significant market mover.

Read more at :

buystockops.com

Hello,

Just a quick hello to everyone here, I am a new member of forex-tsd, looking forward to discuss all different topic of forex trading here with you all!

Reason: