New Members introduction - page 992

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I have been trading forex for more than 1.5 years already and I'm keen on helping and learning from others.

Boris

Hello hello everyone, I'm new and passionate about forex . Envi forum is very interesting and I hope to learn a lot from you . greetings

Ciao

From Italy

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and FX Market and looking forward to learn more about trading and brokers in order to succeed in this market, looking forward to hear from all the members from this forum. Thank you

I forgot I needed help , and soon I will ask all of you . thanks

Hi i am a long time member and just want to say hi for a long time.

hi all, i from russia and i not speak english

hai..i'm awie new baby

[Deleted]

Hi everybody, I'm glad to be here.

Hi... I m a new member from indonesia

Regards

hello all every one wassup