New Members introduction - page 818

Hi everyone

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and just want to say "hi"to all. I am Consultant of forex trading company.

Let me know if you have any doubts regarding trading.

Thanks is Advance

HI))) My name is Ivan, I'm from Russia (So sorry for my English)

I'm here to re-choose the broker)

Thnx for attention!

Good day to you all.

Hello i am new member here and newbie.... i hope can learn something worth here....

cheers........

octobudi

New member,

Hi all,

I am a newbie to forextsd who has great interest in forex trading. I hope to learn a lot, and perhaps contribute a bit.

Hi, my name is mike. I'm a Trader from Germany. Since the new build of the Mt4 I got some Problems whith several indis. I saw that here are som Genius coder like Mladen and others and would try to find some help here to solve this Problems.

Hi everyone, started learning Forex trading in 2008. This may sound impressive, but in actuality, I was on and off. Had a family, with children and grandchildren and a real job! . Never believed in demo trading because it never hits home as when I lose a trade with real money even if I'm talking a few bucks. As you may have guessed, I blew quite a few accounts, but thanks to the "funding more" button attached to any real accounts, I was able to continue. In the process however, I believe I made some progress. I'm here because I want to learn more and more specifically improve my batting average.

I'm from Lasalle (Montreal area), QC, Canada and am currently retired, well building my income with Forex trading. Needless to say that I am very committed to improve myself.

Thanks for listening!

I am Daniel and I am a trader.

Hello!

Im here to learn and try to make some money after the process, I really enjoyed how people here is nice and polite.

Really interested in Fx and Indicators!

Nice to meet you all!

Hi my name is George, everyone have nice trades, and thanks TSD for yr help

Reason: