New Members introduction - page 788

Hey all,

New to forex. Interested in learning new strategies, and testing them out on MT4.

Great site, loads of useful resources.

thanks

Hello,

Quite new, and French.

Sorry for my English

See you soon

Thank you

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

hello every, i'm a new member in this forum.by the way, i'm looking for omega trend indicator.can any one who has it share with me please.tx

Hello,

I am a new French user

I trade with harmonic pattern

Have a good day

hello everybody!! i am john from greece and i am very interested in the MQL4 Programming Lessons By Coders_Guru!

The Best tutorial that i fund!!

Hi all,

Markus from germany. Forex Trader since 5 years now. More or less successful. My main business is paying for my life. The Forex is a little extra money and a lot of education so far.

Anyway, I'm here for some extra input, read all the pages about universal ma cross ea and I'm interested to test that thing a little more deep and get in touch with that people.

So if there are any questions, just ask.

Kind regards

Markus

Good trading to everyone!

Good afternoon, i have not been to this forum for quite sometime as my interest has been in other areas getting back into forex

and looking forward to sharing trading ideas

I am a intraday fx trader, fulltime, from China. I have involved in this game over 5yrs. My Trading Journals is writing in ff forum, the thread name is "longa17's M1/M5 scalping trading system", and i will post here TSD at the same moment now. Happy to meet you all, good luck!

Reason: