New Members introduction - page 785

New Member, Long Time Lurker. I trade Patterns and Ichimoku. Thank You!!!

Hi All,

I'm a trader from Oregon, recently moved here from Hawaii.

Still working on a system to stick with. I've tried the lower timeframes in my early days, but now moving toward higher timeframe charts (4hr and up) for setups. Also going from lots and indicators to mainly price action.

Happy Trading!

Hello Everybody

I am new in the forum and fairly new in forex

I am glad to be part of your community

Eric

Hi guys, god bless all of you, for your effort, discipline in helping other people

hey, i'm alex. i'm here to learn everything about trading

Hi guys, thanks for the amazing work here in Forex-TSD!

Hi I am James, i have been scalping for a number of years. i keep an active free blog for others to follow. its called a pipthrowingparty

Hi:

I just found this site today

HELLO every body

Hi my name is Philip and I am trading for a while