New Members introduction - page 789

Hi all,

I'm learning FX trading so far. I'm interested in semiautomatic or robo trading. I'm a developer as well. Good luck!

cryptex learnt quite a lot from here.especially on digital filters.

Hello to all

Good day.....

Hello I'm a newbie and glad to join this forum. Thank you

Hello, I am Mark! I started learning forex about a year ago so that I can afford my hobby which is watch collecting I hope I learn many things in this forum

hello

good day

Hi, i`m a new in here. How can i learn about forex and using MT4 demo?

Perwira33:
Hi, i`m a new in here. How can i learn about forex and using MT4 demo?

For start check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

hi everyone

hi my name is many i am here to lern.i am here becous i like to trade.i am here becous i like to do it good