New Members introduction - page 795

Hello Fellow Traders and Forum Members,

We are a team of Market Analysts, Traders and Technical Strategists at Capital Trust Markets. We intend to post daily market analysis and opinion based articles on this forum in hopes of sharing our insight and thoughts with our fellow trading community. We plan to share around 6-10 high quality and plagiarism-free articles daily, so it will be great if we could get a dedicated thread. Our articles will consist of signals, forecasts, technical analysis, fundamental analysis and trend identification.

Capital Trust Markets is a fully regulated and compliant online Forex Brokerage, offering a flawless trading environment to traders of all types. The world class trading infrastructure - backed up by advanced trading tools and cutting edge trading software and technology - is combined with award winning customer support to provide a highly successful blend of customized trading solutions.

Hello all!

My name is Ricardo Malveiro and i am from Portugal and owner of a Forex VPS Hosting service

my name mohmed egyptien seek for learning forex hope success for all members

Hello all...new to TSD...been trading 10 + years...trade forex and futures..hope to give and recieve some interesting discussions...thanks JK

Hello, learn to trade for about three years and I still have to much to learn.

B.R.

i_v

Financial Service

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, conformable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC} (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}

3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).

4. Age: One Year and One Day

5. Leasing Price: 5.0% + 2% Broker commission

6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760

7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

We specialize in Bank Guarantee lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Thank you

Hi

I am a Forex trader from India.

i have 4 years of experience and trading well now...

hello fellas,wanna say a very big thanks for the contributions you all have done to all of us here as am very much grateful in being a part of this great forum where knowledge is not being monopolized.more so i hope to learn from you all as no knowledge is small.thanks from 9japowerhouse

Hi, I am new here. Interested in moving average crossover trading and hedging. Lets go

Reason: