New Members introduction - page 974

Hello all. I am new to the forum. I come from Poland. I wish you all a lot of pips. Kris77

Hello everyone, I just joined this amazing site even if I follow you now for a few months. I am writing from Switzerland and of course (cliché) and are a financial advisor at a bank. I am passionate about finance and investment in general. I apologize if my English is not perfect.

regards

Barons1

Good afternoon.

I have long been reading this forum and I decided to participate.

I trade intraday in DAX with METATRADER 4 platform a few months ago, but I've worked with VISUALCHART And PROREALTIME long, creating systems to help my operational. Due to the low stability of them decided to spend the META.

I found a lot of information here that I consider essential, and therefore I thank you all for helping me in that change.

GOOD LUCK

Good afternoon.

I have long been reading this forum and I decided to participate.

I trade intraday in DAX with METATRADER 4 platform a few months ago, but I've worked with VISUALCHART And PROREALTIME long, creating systems to help my operational. Due to the low stability of them decided to spend the META.

I found a lot of information here that I consider essential, and therefore I thank you all for helping me in that change.

GOOD LUCK

Hi all, I just became a new member, and i am learning so please don't care if i say some big mistake i am just trying to understand.

Hi to Everybody

nice to met you in this forum

good lucky to all and good pips for us!!!

I have visited here many times and now I decided it's good to sign up here. There are plenty of resources here. Be honest I cannot a good use to anyone here for now as I am a newbie. But one day I wish I could share something useful here.

Good Evening everybody, if you like trading like me. good news, i found the grail ;-)

Hello,

This is the best forex community , I was able to find a lot of helpful indicators thanks to you guys... Keep up with the good work

Hi.

Reason: