New Members introduction - page 786

Hi everyone, i am a beginner here...hoping for the best...

Hello, I am new member to this forum
. I just now became a member here and want to say, how can i download All Pivots indicators.

Hi, have been going around and around in circles... on and off indicators, and so forth.

Will hope to finally make it as an independent trader on my own terms and strength. Soon.

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to Forex TSD. I trade Forex for real for 2 years now. I like Forex TSD forums, so I registered. I hope I will be able to contribute to these nice forums in the future. Happy trading!

mcrobi

I have been following this forum since 2012. Now I have finally joined because I want to give back by commenting and responding to poeple who might have one challenge or the other.

Thanks everyone.

Hi every one. I am new to Forex TSD. I find this forum very often when ever I search for forex info in the google. Then I decided and checked the site and found very useful. I just signed in to this forum. I have been trading Forex currencies for the past one year. I have both technical and fundamental approach for trading forex. I hope I gain from this forum as also I will share my knowledge gained during this one year of trading. Thanks Fx TDS for given me an opportunity to participate in this forum.

smartconnect

Hi my name is Graham.

I am a retired electronics technician and have a keen interested in Forex trading.

Thus the interest in this particular web site.

Hi there. I'm a 40+ engineer turned to Forex trading recently. Hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Tc

S.

I registered on this site because I find it useful to anyone engaged in forex. Here you can learn a lot of interesting information and discuss different methods

Just saying Hi!

Reason: