New Members introduction - page 776

Hello, this is a test.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello people,

I am a newbie in trading and would like to

understand. I myself seeking a Stradegie for me.

Maybe I'll find something with you.

greetings

----------------- ---------------------------(Confused2)

Hallo Leute,

ich bin ein Neuling beim Traden und möchte

es Verstehen. Selber suche ICH Eine Stradegie für mich.

VielLeicht Werde ICH bei Euch fündig.

Liebe Grüsse

Hello everyone. I am new here, I am here to see if I can learn anything new.

Hi to all community. For long time i've been searching like all you for the best indicators to make profitable money at the end of the day (which looks impossible). Hope to find it here.

hi all new trader

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi Me too also new.

Hi,

I am not a new trader, I want to help out new traders by revealing what works and what doesn't. In the end you have to feel 100% comfortable with the market as if it were the other side of your hand to be able to make profits. This way you won't doubt your choices and always be consistent. Once you treat your live account as if it were a demo account making profits, then you are good to go. I look forward to sharing how this is closer than you think after you put the work in to examining the FX market for over 2 years. There are no shortcuts, you have to put in the time, but a different perspective can add more power to how you see the Forex grounds.

new to forex willing to learn any suggestions

Great website.

Reason: