New Members introduction - page 771

always good to be here!!!

merhaba

I am a trader (sorry newbie Trader) from Pakistan. I believe in Patience and long term trading. Some time scalping do...

Am Relatively new to Forex trading. Look forward to learning from everyone and making contributions.

Hello. I am new to the forum and want to say hello. Hope to have here exchange of good ideas!

Hello to everyone here at Forex TSd forum. My name is Allen I go by traderAllen. Unlike so many traders I happen to be a profitable home based retail trader. For me trading is a passion and something I enjoy and love to share my views on trading with people on forums and my blog wallstreet2easystreet. I can talk about trading all day long it's my main interest in life next to my wife. I scalped Forex using a modified version of Bob Volman's Forex price action scalping. Also trade equities market for wealth building.

Hi all. I'm mostly interested in trading on Renko charts, and I stumbled upon this site when looking for a good Renko system. It looks like it's a big and interacting community of traders here. I think I'll stay here for a longer time

Hi all! I`m noob in programming ((

Indeed it's an interesting indicator

Unfortunately, I can not find the author of this indicator, but one of the

forums he wrote that he plans to add "bar interpolation" in code .

( I dont know what is "bar interpolation", but I guess it will be useful

improvement).

Can someone add a "bar interpolation" to the code of this indicator and

make a non-repainting indicator from this? Ups... How to attach a file there?

Hello to all , i'm new in trading and I have much to learn

Hi all!

I am trader from Hanoi, Vietnam with some years exprience.

I am scalper most on Gold.

Nice to meet you.

Hope we could from each other welll"!

Reason: