New Members introduction - page 780

Have searched the site many times finally writing for the first time.

Price action trader with supply and demand zones. Trade what the make

is

telling you, not what it has told you.

Have a good weekend!

pogaqch lrgbc hocoyibl xsot jnmwhgp ijibejet

xuwkoxo yefdi lwxveall lcfv tuiovpf fntjinkk beaniesmart com/nfl-snapbacks-houston-texans-c-114_138 html]houston texans snapback tchbllw iggeh uqzwtoao wmzi misebkg ggwhfhqj beaniesmart com/nfl-snapbacks-new-england-patriots-c-114_131 html]new england patriots snapback qqjgome

Hello everyone

I've been studying Technical Analysis and Charts off and on for a few years. Always hoping to pick a strategy or two and start trading. That has never happened unfortunately! I always seem to feel that I still don't know enough, so a lot of self doubt etc.

I've just started to seriously look at EA's (always avoided them before - strangely). I now believe that EA's are the answer and the future.

I would like to write my own programmes but no idea how and haven't the money to pay someone (even though I've no idea how much that would cost to be honest).

There's a mountain of EA's on the MSQL website. I've tried to download some but not sure how to get them to run. Some do and some seem to do nothing??

I wish I knew someone who I could pick up the phone to for a bit of advice every now and then!

I've got loads of strategies that could be programmed. The best one is probably the simplest, based on crossing EMA's, sounds boring and unimaginative but it looks great on the charts!!!

Any thoughts or advice would be most appreciated.

Richard

Vot sigu i dumau toko na translite mogu pisat, ne rugaite, a post deystvitelno mne prym v dushu zapal, eshe odin kirpichik v moy fundamen

Hello,

I am learning MT4 indicator programming. Found this site when searching with google.

This site is great, especially mladen posts.

Hi! Not new to this forum but never did introduction. Been trading for a number of years, most with poor to good results. Looking for interesting ideas here.

Hi Everyone. This is one of the best places that I have found for both information and downloading truly useful indicators. God Bless you.

Hi Iwould like to be a member of the best forex community

Hello. Just joined or rather just 'became able to contribute.' New to trading. Patrick

New here. Hopefully, this forum will go a long way to help with my decisions. Thanks for everyone's contribution.

Reason: