New Members introduction - page 769

Hello!

Hi everyone my name is Clifford and I am excited about sharing my ideas about how to trade the forex with all!

Clifford

New here...

Hi,

Fairly new to trading - found this site very often when doing searches for indicators or answers to stuff that had me a little puzzled. Finally registered.

So, I'm here to learn, but hopefully soon I can contribute too.

Happy trading!

hi, im musah, thank for join this forum

Hello Every One.

I hope i can contribute and learn from this thread

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hello,

I am new member, wants to learn forex trading.

Hope find something interesting here.

thanks

gusmang

hello

i am new here

The European Banking be forthright processors

Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment way and digital currency introduced as unconditional provenience software in 2009 on pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto. It is a cryptocurrency, misdesignated because it uses cryptography to suppress the creation and transmission of money.[5] Conventionally, the capitalized word "Bitcoin" refers to the technology and network, whereas lowercase "bitcoins" refers to the currency itself.[6] Bitcoins are created during a method called mining, in which participants authenticate and document payments in trade for matter fees and newly minted bitcoins. Users send and take into one's possession bitcoins using notecase software on a exclusive computer, animated device, or a net application. Bitcoins can be obtained by mining or in return for products, services, or other currencies.[8] Bitcoin has been a lay open of scrutiny due to ties with illicit activity. In 2013 the U.S. FBI leave off down the Silk Road online coloured sell and seized 144,000 bitcoins value US$28.5 million at the time.[9] The U.S. is considered Bitcoin-friendly compared to other governments, however.[10] In China supplementary rules restrict bitcoin exchange for local currency. The European Banking Prerogative has warned that Bitcoin lacks consumer protections.[12] Bitcoins can be stolen and chargebacks are impossible.[13] Commercial speak of Bitcoin, illicit or differently, is currently minor compared to its profit by at hand speculators, which has fueled price volatility.[14] Bitcoin as a mode of payment looking for products and services has seen growth, manner, and merchants keep an lure to accept the currency because transaction fees are minuscule than the 2–3% typically imposed by means of credit humorist processors.[15]

Hello 2 All

I am newcomer from Germany.

I wish you a prosperous forex year.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Reason: