New Members introduction - page 770

Hi, the name is Wibie. I'm an Indonesian Gold Trader.

Cheers..

I just become a new member to this forum , want to say hello to everyone.

I have started my live trading month ago (so far so good) and find this forum very handy

Im Anthony. I am new to forex trading. I am hoping to learn heaps of new stuff as this forum looks cool .

hello people..join TSD long time ago..but not active...

drop by again..

Relatively new to Forex but not to trading. Look forward to learning from everyone and making contributions.

First Time Caller, Long Time Listener. Harmonics and Ichimoku Focused.

Let me introduce myself

My Nickname in Beer, you can call me Beer ( Cheer )

I'm bachelor degree in civil engineer , bachelor degree in international business administration and Studies MBA

I study Forex by myself at my house In Demo, Real ( no more $ just for feel its ) , EA , ECT , and take course by myself and make schedule for study more and more ( practice in 1 - 2 years before real ) in fundamental practice , technical analysis , sentiment in FX market.

My plan in 2 years is study and feel in FX market if its make more opportunities for me to became investment fund and give more chance to people in THAILAND and ASIAN and tried to make more relationship with other people who is an like or love in financials market ,and hopefully in 5 years I will make the place investment in my hometown like office of trading room.

In this time my jobs is study everyday in financials market by myself in my house.

Thank you for GOOD way to study in FOREX market and everyone for your sharing

Life must going on ( 5% people in this planet )

Hi everyone! I want to learn how to trade you!

Hi to all fellow traders - have been trading off and on for past couple of years - now have the time to be more dedicated to it now

hi, it is good to be here.....

Reason: