New Members introduction - page 966

Hello people.

I'm from Portugal and i'm new to forex and i'm still learning my way into this world.

I hope to learn a lot from you all!

Hello, a newbie here for sharing knowledge with your guys

Hello good all, nice to meet you all, all the traders gather together and share everything with each other and you will get more useful information for you, you dont know what will make you think that you dont earn anything in forex, but you are wrong ,we are here for earning more in the forex field and we must can ,just need to have some good methods and goo system which can help us to make that come true

haha , I am here now~!

Hello! I just now became in forum.

Hi, I'm interested in studying mql rather than trading or getting wealth. I feel enough when I see beautiful curvy chart. But I'm not rich at all - that's my biggest problem since years ago.

New to this forum. Interested in automated systems

Hi Guys. i like this Forum so much i learn a lot from here....5*****

Hello to everyone. In my opinion the best forum I know. I'm from Poland and great wishes to all of you.

R.

Hello

am not new to forex trading however i stopped trading for a while due to strings of losses.. is there something new or forexis still the same old woman. like to make profit not loses

Well guys I'm in the foreign exchange market a year ago and preocuro delve ever more fascinating in this market, preocuro new knowledge and share them.

Forex-tsd has been a great resource for my fx trading needs. A heartfelt THANK YOU to the management and everyone involved in making this site very user-friendly and chuckful of fx goodies. Luv you guys!