New Members introduction - page 768

Hi,

european trader say hello to all forex trader

Hi... Um New To forex and To binary options.... Hope To learn from all of you

Hi everybody.

I've been trading a eur based micro lot system now for about 2 years. Have lost 900 euros. have learned a lot but not to win hehe Hope this helps. I know my problems are not having a pro attitude, no trading plan or even skills. I have most success with painful scalping where I have to stare at the screen for a long time because it's without stops. want to change that to a real system and only trading daily, weekly and monthly because all of a sudden there's so many candlesticks less, and patterns are a lot clearer.I'm small time but hope to be bigger some day.

Thank you for my acceptance in the Forum

Hi. I've learn forex and keeping time but have not found a system that good. I hope I can learn with the seniors in this forum. thank you

Hello

Recorded in this forum to take advantage and benefit

My name: Majid

And my experience in Forex: 3 years

I hope to get my promotion features

Thank you

i am Slow and steady trader from china

i am a new trader,thanks for your posts

I am new here and feelng happy. I want learn about forex market, I have made losses in it, searching ind;s , reading artcls, but cant get gud result, I belive that senior membrs of the forum will help me and sugest me some gud thing. Sory for my poor english bcoz its not my 1st language. Thanks

Hi to everyone, I am newbie and hope seniors will help and guide How I can make a gud trader

Reason: