New Members introduction - page 673

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

ok,....um hi everybody, i'm new here and eventually i'd like to contribute to this forum with lot's of neat stuff and happy new year...etc

i'm always on the search for new system's and if i find anything good i'll let everybody know...just for now though i found this site in a quest looking for the shi arrow non-refresh problem; and may have found the solution thanks to one of the kind members here.

for now I would also like to let members here know i never use caps...wild colors, stupid fonts, or use foul language ( except on christmas;bad joke) use silly icons...do not berate other members and finally...i do not repaint...included is a picture of my girlfriend

Files:
sister.jpg  20 kb

Hi I am new trader and I want just to say hello to everyone here and happy New Year

Hi all,

not really a new mermber but definetely a new poster.

Great site.

Hope to be able to bring something valuable to the community one day...

Schmurex

hello from France.

Expert in TA for about 10 years, I practice forex for only 3 years.

My favorite techniques are ichimoku, price action and candle patterns. I am digging into mind the market for profile.

I do not like Elliott or Gann. My favorite authors are Elder, Murphy and Paton.

hi, new too. glad to be here

Hello everyone here. Wish all a good great 2014 with lots of pips. Hope to gain and contribute here

It's great to be here. Wish everyone a happy weekend!

hi ! I'm 72 years old. I hope to enjoy this forum.

Hi, I am new to this forum and have been trying to learn FX trading for a number of years with little to no success. I usually do not let anything beat me so am trying anew tact of looking at other peoples experience as there are so many schools and training programs out there which most trainers say they are not worth the money, so lets see how this works out.

Reason: