New Members introduction - page 666

Hello, just signed up. Primarily interested in trading currency pairs

My Forex-TSD account just got activated for new membership. Wanted to ask if there is anyone here tried Forex Steam v8 ? I have a full time job and workplace has technical restrictions on trading forex on MT4. So I purchased a copy of Forex Steam and host it on a VPS. The EA has not been performing well as intended. The news filter does not seem to work and I reckoned it is probably the DSTOffset settings. I have followed the video clip in v6 (YouTube) but apparently, the instruction given was not working for v8. I have emailed to Tech Supp and ask for help (since before x'mas last year) but there wasn't any reply. Was wondering if there is anyone here that has luck with Forex Steam and don't mind provide some insights. Thanks!

Hi, signed up longggg time ago but my first post, has to be a lot of good information on this site because as I search for stuff on the search engines keeps reffering me back here

Look forward to sharing more and interacting more!

Wow! once I seen my post realize I signed up here back in 2006, how time flies ....

Hi, Thank you for the access. Hello Everyone!.....

Hi guys,

New to the FX market. Thanks for all the info in this website

bhweelim

Hi Guys,

New comer to the FX . This board gives me the confidence to step in. Thanks for all info

Instant cash Rebate Bonus up to 4 Usd Per Lot From Legend Brokers Ltd

Legend brokers You won't have to spend a lot of time filling agreements and sending documents to open an account with us. You won't have to come to the office or mail paper contracts back and forth for weeks. Fill out a short form on our website and your account will be open in minutes

Keyword : Forex , Trading , Bonus , Gold , Oil , CFD's , Currencies

Hi everyone i wish you all profits .

Hello everyone... just registered and wanted to say hello to all the members here.

May the pips be with you! :-)

Hi my name is Usman Ahmed, I am an individual trader, I have just signed up to gain knowledge and keep myself up to dated