New Members introduction - page 669

Hello guys,

looks like this forum is very positive and constructive. Looking forward to learning from you and sharing my own experience whenever i can.

Cheers..

Hello Guys

Just came to say hello to everyone.

I am a newbie on this forum.

I would love to gain some Forex knowledge.

I hope you guys will help me in achieving my goal.

I also have a little of my knowledge, which I will share with you all from time to time.

Regards,

AJPipsmaker

Hi all, this is Santiago.

I came to this forum by casuality when I was looking for profitable forex strategies info. Someone told me is not possible to earn money in Forex in the long term. I am here to learn and check it out by myself. I am specially interested in EA Expert Advisors and new investment opportunities.

Regards

Santi

hello, here for learning start off as a hobby looking the eventually being the elusive 10% that make a living out of trading

Hello

hi everyone..

im new here..

come in want to learn forex..

please guide me..

thanks..

Hi,

I am quite new in Forex. I want to learn somethinig from expert and senior here. TQ

helo i am actually not a new member because i have an old username that i found that i can't use it anymore for no reason.i try to reset my username and password but still not working so i decided to make another membership.and still this is a great forum to sharehave a nice say

Hi from a new member. I am trying to learn Harmonic trading, great source of information on this site.

Hi

It is great pressure to be part of great forum. i hope this will bring new dimension to my trading career.

Bobby