New Members introduction - page 674

Hi everyone

Hello everyone...

hello every one

happy trading i m new trader and i hope i will learn a lot and share a lot with every one

Hello everyone , I new member in these forum and I hope I can enhance my knowledge in option and binary option trading, for senior trader in these forum please share the knowledge and experience and I appreciate for moderator to let me in these forum, thank you.

I am a new bee to forex trading and came across a interesting heiken-ashi trading. Hope I would be able to contribute back to the board in future.

Good Luck to All!

retire@55:
I am a new bee to forex trading and came across a interesting heiken-ashi trading. Hope I would be able to contribute back to the board in future. Good Luck to All!

Greetings from Canada; I've been in binary options for about 10 months and enjoying it.

Hello! My name is Maritza, I work in Forex-Metal Business Development department. Forex-Metal is a top-raked fore and CFD broker andw have registered to publish our market analyses in the relevant section f the forum.

Hello! everyone,I am newbie here and i think this site would give me a lot of useful information.

Thank to know all your people

Hello all, I am new here and I can't wait to see what I can learn. Thanks

Hi, I am trader from Russia, so sorry for my bad English. I hope, I receive new experience and expand my knowledge in this beautiful forum

Reason: