New Members introduction - page 676

Hi,

This is my first post. I would like to say hi to everyone. I hope to learn a lot here.

I am new to forex and been losing money so hopefully some information here could change that "positively".

Hi fellow traders,

I'm an pretty old fart with a rollercoaster 10 year forex trading history. Need some new input, that's why I joined the forum.

I wish us all many green pips in the future!

Its great to here

Hello , I'am new user in this forum.

Good trend

Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself on this forum. My name is alvi and my user name is Trader.fx here. I hope I will gather many knowledge from you guys.

First of all, I want to be familiar with all members, traders of Forex-tsd.com

Later I will be sharing my knowledge, experiences as well as will be reading your posts and discuss with you guys!

Thanking you all.

A big hello to this forum community.

I feel I'm an eternal forex newbee (or learner) and I'm glad I found the way to ForexTSD. Looking forward to a great experience.

Hello Everyone. I've been trading binary options for the past 10 months and slowly but surely I have eaten away my account. It is only recently I have come across Forex TSD and it got me thinking about trading properly. There appears to be a wealth of experience here on this website and I look forward to learning and working with all of you. I'd like to wish you all happy and successful trading. Let's make some money

hey all im new member here.

Hello everybody,

Its really a good time to have explored such a good forex forum for discussion.

Hi Guys this is your man Frank. I am fx trader and i count it an honor to be a part of this community.

Reason: